Chapter 6

"Long day, huh E?" Astra said to her brother as they got ready for bed.

"Yeah. Long. But I'm not tired." Ethan explained.

"Me neither." Astra said. "I think I'm gonna just lay in bed with a book. Don't talk to me."

"How weird is it that we share a room? I mean, you're a girl, I'm a boy. We sleep in a bunk bed together. I watch you sing while you brush your hair in the mirror, you watch me dance around in just my underwear after school..." 

"Which I have repeatedly asked you to stop doing."

"Yeah. I like sharing a room with you though." 

"Yeah me too. Now I said to not talk to me. So don't talk to me."

Astra flopped herself on her bed and used her mind to bring her book over to her lap, open to the page she was on, carry a flashlight over to her hand, and pull a blanket up over her head.

Then there was a scream from outside the twins open bedroom door. 

"WHAT THE HECK!" Cass screamed. 

"Um sis, I think we're busted." Ethan said.

"Um bro, NO DUH!" Astra yelled at Ethan.

"What the... How the heck did you... You moved things with your..."

"Mind. Yes Cass. I moved things with my mind." Astra said.

"How?" Cass asked.

"Frankly, we're not quite sure." Ethan said, getting up from his desk.

"Yeah. We've always had them. We just don't know why." Astra added.

"So you both have powers?" Cass asked.

"Yes." Astra said, and told their sister their whole story. The truth about Bryne, practicing their abilities, and Zack finding out.

"Wow. You two have been through a lot. Much more than I thought." Cass said in shock.

"Yeah. But you can't tell anymore. Not even Mom and Dad." Ethan explained.

"Got it." Cass nodded.

*Later that night*

"Well. Tonight was one heck of a night." Astra said, climbing into bed. 

"Yeah. But here's one upside!" Ethan said, pulling his blue blanket up to his chest.

"What?"

"PRANKS!"

"Dude, we are not pranking Cass. We both know she would grab two pans and whack us over the head with them." 

"She would?" 

"Yeah. And then stick her metronome in your crouch."

"What?"

"The piano tick tock thing."

"Oh."

"Good night knucklehead." 

"Good night smarty pants."