ch3(meet the twins and inosuke)

zenitsu POV

me and nezuko were waking down the road to our next mission until we saw two girls with a side ponytail and boar mask boy we walked up to them Hello nezuko said with a smile oh hi im kanao and thats my sister......aoi she sighed when she said her sister we realized that her sister was arguing with the boar face i calmly went up to the boar head and smacked him at the back of the head they all looked shocked HEY PURPLE DUDE FIGHT ME the boar head scream i heard straching at the box i was hiding kaigaku calm down kaigaku i said anyways what are you caring in that box kanao said i couldn't trust her just yet so i thought oh ummm my pet fox he doesn't like that sunlight that much i said oh ok she said seeming a bit suspicous  i shrug before walking foward ignoring the boar head scream when i arrived at the house i heard crying i saw two children my eyes widen they reminded of me and kaigaku when we were younger crying because of a dog i then smiled at them then kneeled down in front of them hi im zenitsu who must you to be i said softly m-my names shoichi this my younger sister teruko  our big brother kyoishi was taken by a demon with drums we followed it here.

i saw the group they came up to me suddenly a body flew out the window my eyes widen it reminded me of my fathers body i froze nezuko ran towards the body hey are you ok nezuko said i dont want to die the man said before passing away is that you brother i said to the children no thats not our brother he was wearing he was wearing a orange haori and a green kimono they said  i put the box down this box is very special to me he will protect you i said smiling i heard sracthing on the box don't worry kaigaku i will be careful  i said walking towards the house don't leave us the kids yelled i sighed who wants to stay out here and watch these kids i said i will aoi said and ill stay out here to protect aoi kanao said aoi snarled kanao just smiled i walked in the house with nezuko boar head already went ahead while we were in the hallway nezuko asked me a question why did you lie to her nezuko said i can't trust her yet she might kill him i said that make since nezuko suddenly the room switched 

suddenly i heard thunder breathing thunderclap and flash i saw boar head kill a demon good job boar head i teased MY NAME INOSUKE HASHIBIRA i chuckled at him suddenly i saw nezuko fly out a door tanjiro protected her i quickly ran inside i saw a drum demon i snarled at before launching suddenly he hit a drum causing the room to switch nezuko and tanjiro and inosuke flew out a window i dodge messing up the paper i kept fight he was able to hit me on my waist but ignored and launched foward NIGHT BREATHING FORM THREE FALLING GLASS i swung my sword down causing black shrap mist glass to apear hitting the demon i then collected all the glass mist on my sword and hit the demon neck the demon began fading i landed on my feet making sure not to step on the paper your music is very good if you didn't turn you would have had a great song i said the demon started to cry before fully fading away suddenly i heard yelling and kicking i quickly ran towards  the exit..................

nezuko POV 

kanao was protecting the box from inosuke kiyoshi was holding both of his sibling i was yelling at inosuke until a door was kicked open and it flew past us i saw a very mad zenitsu he snarled get.the.hell.away.from.my.brother he said in a low sending a shiver down my spine i will not he's a demo- inosuke didn't even get to finish he was kicked straight in his face he flew back zenitsu stood  in front the box suddenly we all heard BEAT HIS ASS ZENITSU  kanao was shocked and step away from the box oh i will zenitsu said he launched himself at inosuke inosuke hit in the rib but he didn't care he slammed his foot on top of his head i was in shock when inosuke past out DID YOU KILL HIM!aoi yelled nope i didn't i knocked him out zenitsu said it was getting dark so zenitsu bird landed on his shoulder it was a crow heres some berrys for the special blood boy plant it around your house and keep some with you it will protect you from demons the crow squaked thank you kiyoshi said walking away with his sibling we headed to the to the wisteria house tanjiro was moving around in the box inosuke kept yelling for zenitsu to fight him but he ignored it i noticed zenitsu had 2 tiger stripes on each cheek like kaigaku hey zenitsu when did you get those marks i said oh i was borning with them so was kaigaku...........

zenitsu pov

when we got settled in the rooms and ate kanao asked me a question hey zenitsu do you mine showing us your brother and you too nezuko kanao said ok i said i walked over to the box i knocked on it its ok to come out now kaigaku and tanjiro kaigaku was the first come out then tanjiro came out kaigaku took off his muzzle and hug me im ok aniki i said don't ever leave without me remeber he said ok ok i wont tanjiro looked at us nezuko patted his head he hummed he came over to us and petted our heads i closed one of my eyes and leaned into his touched suddenly he blushed i blushed too HEY EYES OF MY BROTHER kaigaku said seprating us tanjiro snarled before pulling me close i turned red tanjiro smirk why you little kaigaku said chasing tanjiro i got tired so i went to sleep and so did the others.................

i almost done with black and red chaos when im finshed ill post it words:1060