ch4(spider family)

zenitsu POV

we all now arrived at our 3rd mission  suddenly someone ran out of the forest pls help me dont let them take me a boy said before he was pulled back into the forest we ran after him suddenly a bunch of slayers surrounded us  trying to kill us we were dodging attacks i realized there was strings and small spiders CUT THE STRINGS i yelled they started cutting the strings but it they kept reattaching we were able to get murtata free when we got murata free all the slayers necks snapped before getting up and attacking us suddenly i saw a demon boy standing on top of a tree suddenly a string wrapped around my arm yanking it back i yelp in pain i cut the string nezuko you get to the sore of these strings i follow the other one inosuke deal with the spider father aoi and kanao keep dealing with the these people until they fall murata deal with the spider sister and kanao and aoi deal with any other demon i said before running off......

nezuko POV

i found the main source for the little spiders i jumped in the air i was in front of the moon water breathing 5th form blessing rain i said the spider mother raised her hands i cut her head off i landed on my feet i looked at the spider mother i felt sad for her she was crying and saying thank you sleep you poor soul i said she closed her eyes before fading now time to find zenitsu....

aoi POV

suddenly the bodys  fell to the ground me and kanao started running looking for the spider brother suddenly we saw people hanging from strings we saw the main source we decide to get it over with insect breathing 1st form dance of the butterflies i said flower breathing orchid blossoming  kanao said we cut it head off we were hit with poisoning so we had to stay still

zenitsu POV

i was fighting rui i was cutting his strings he was a lower moon until one came out of no where and hit kaigaku he was hanging upside down YOU LITTLE BITCH LET MY BROTHER DOWN i yelled running towards him he punched and then kicked me in my side i flew back i used my hands to stop i stood up i put my haori in the box  alright you asked for it i said i felt the marks on my face increase moon breathing dark moon evening palace i started cutting his strings he was shocked at such power suddenly strings wrapped around my arms holding me down  rui walked up to me he put his finger under my chin you would make a perfect demon for upper moon 1 he said my eyes widen GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BROTHER STUPID SPIDER kaigaku yelled rui just smiled and tightend the strings around my arm i screamed in pain suddenly i heard kaigaku say something demon blood eletric strings suddenly black lightning strings shot from his hands cut rui string around him he started wrapping the black eletric strings around rui it was shocking rui suddenly rui's head was cut off we saw the ice hashira sabito moshi moshi looks like we got a demon we have to take care of he was about to launch his sword at kaigaku until he  was grabbed by giyuu(he was being held like shinbou was being held by giyuu)i cant let you kill that demon giyu said sabito began to struggle in giyuu's grip kaigaku grab zenitsu and run giyu said kaigaku nodded before picking me up and running i saw the insect hashira i heard her say looks like giyuu's got you in a net sabito she teased sabito sighed sabito then whistle and a girl showed up after them makomo(btw giyuu and shinbou know kaigaku is good)the girl nodded before chasing us shinbou chased after makomo kaigaku stop in his tracks and glared at makomo he pulled me behind him makomo eye widen noticing he was trying to protect and not kill me suddenly we heard a crow SQUAK BRING ZENITSU AGATSUMA AND KAIGAKU AGATSUMA DEMON AND NEZUKO KAMADO AND TANJIRO KAMADO DEMON TO THE HEADQUATERS SQUAK it said before fly off shinbou stepped towards us kaigaku growled its ok kaigaku just get in the box shinbou said kaigaku said before crawling inside the box and giving me my haori i was put on makomo back how is every so taller then me i sighed..............................

nezuko POV

i woke up and i was tied i looked to my right to see zenitsu tied down you two are brought here on trial for carrying to demons kaigaku agatsuma our demon slayer fellow before he disappered and his family was found dead kaguya said we will be testing kaigaku first sanemi walked up holding the box kaigaku was in he went in the shade before stabbing the box we heard a muffled scream suddenly something strange happen to zenitsu face the to marks on his cheeks connected togther on his nose he flipped himself over kicking iguro straight on his chin he broke the ropes and ran towards sanemi kicking him on the side of his head i was shocked sanemi nose and mouth was bleeding he stood in front of kaigaku's box suddenly kaigaku apperead out his box and touched zenitsu on top of his head suddenly zenitsu started rocking before he fell asleep tanjiro came out of his box and caught zenitsu i smiled at tanjiro giyu grabbed zenitsu and went back out into the sun sanemi stood up pissed that like fucking moon bitch he said dont talk about my brother wind bitch kaigaku said everybody jaw dropped when they heard kaigaku speak oh little blue bitch can speak let just get this over with sanemi said cutting his arm kaigaku just blinked and made a tsk sound that's not going to work on me wind bitch kaigaku said he looked at tanjiro who was drooling madly kaigaku then smacked tanjiro at the back of his head tanjiro looked at me i smiled..................

tanjiro POV

i looked at my sister who was on the ground when she smiled it reminded of us on chirstmas i then looked at zenitsu who was sleeping in giyu's arm i had to admit i was jealous but he looked like hanako and giyu looked like my mother i looked back at sanemi and turned my head away..........................

nezuko POV

 when tanjiro turned his head away i smiled brighter they got the kasushadi to take us to the rooms and infairmy zenitsu stayed asleep i was worried because his mark the way they both conntected to gather and he didn't seem like himself when it was night kaigaku and tanjiro came out of the boxes don't get to close cherry kaigaku said tanjiro pounted but still didn't listen he got on the bed and cuddle zenitsu zenitsu face was in his chest and they both slept soundly me and kaigaku talked i had to admit he was so freaking cute we talked and then went to sleep....

i changed it up a little with the battle with rui and btw the others are in the infarmiry too words:1210