2

Camila POV:

He grips my thighs closer to him if that's possible. He puts his hands on my ass and spreads my cheeks apart. I'm feeling hot all over and a little bold so I start to grind against his hard length.

It is not average.

We pull apart immediately, staring at each other trying to catch a breath. Our lips are swollen and red. My heart beat is accelerating as I'm trying to comprehend what just happened. But that goes away as he cups my face with his hands and kisses me again. And this kiss is not slow. It's filled with fire and want.

He wants to devour me.

It's like I'm all he's ever wanted.

It feels so good to be wanted.

He starts kissing down my neck and I moan. I feel him smile against my neck as he peppers kisses all the way down to my collarbone. I pull his hair so he can look up at me. I grab his face and give him a long chaste kiss.

I let go and he looks dazed. Eyelids closed and a soft smile on his face.

"I'll see you at the captains dinner at eight" I whisper and give him one more kiss on the lips and swim away.

I get out of the pool as fast as I can, grab a towel and my shoes and start heading towards my suite.

The girls are going to go crazy once they hear what happened. I bring a hand to my lips as I can still feel his kisses all over me. He burned my skin with each kiss. But the good kind of burn.

The kind of burn that makes you want to do very dirty things.

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel a hand pull me back, I turn around and see Sebastian.

He's soaked.

He has a towel wrapped around his waist while pool water is dripping from his hair down his chiseled abs. This guy has an eight pack. It makes me want to lick each drop all the way down to his v cut. I lick my lips slowly and bite my bottom lip to suppress a moan. Oh my I sound so horny.

What's wrong with me? I just met him.

I bring my eyes back up to take a look at his face. He has these animalistic eyes as if I'm his prey. His hazel green eyes are dark right now. Is he okay?

"Sebastian is everything-

He cuts me off as he grabs me by the neck and kisses with full force we almost knock teeth. He growls into the kiss and picks me up and my back slams against the wall next to my suite door.

He thrusts his hips on my core and I feel everything this man has to offer.

Definitely not average.

He bites my lip so hard I whimper and he takes the chance to shove his tongue in my mouth and I go ahead and suck his tongue. He groans and thrusts again and I start to feel-

"Um excuse me" someone clears their throat. He lets me go and we see Melanie and Liam next to us at the door smirking. Her hair is a little messy and his shorts are on inside out.

Hmmm what were they doing? Oh I don't know probably the same thing I want to do.

Fuck.

"Hi" "bye" we laugh and I run inside the suite grabbing Sebastians hand to my room and slamming the door. I lock it and turn around  and he grabs me and throws me on the bed.

As he's staring down at me, I start to take off my towel and bathing suit bottom. He's in awe.

Thank you for a Brazilian wax.