Chapter 1

Y/N...

She has h/c h/l hair...

And amazing e/c eyes...

Actually, she is the top student in our class. 

She is smart, fast, actually a good singer, good with kids, she doesn't talk much which is kinda cool

But...

She isn't popular, she sits all alone when she's eating, it's just sometimes I see her with Hu Tao and Ganyu.

She basically never opens up any anyone, even if she lives with Hu Tao and Ganyu.

Sometimes I even spot her sitting alone in some empty classroom crying.

I kinda feel bad... I want to help her. I want to talk to her, but I cant.

Is it because I'm scared?

I don't know. But all I know is that one day, I'm going to talk to her.

Xiao...

He has short teal-colored hair...

And perfect amber eyes...

He is one of the top students in our class.

He's quiet, kinda good in sports, good with some instruments, kinda fast and smart.

...

He's kinda popular, still, he eats alone during lunch, I never see him with anyone except a small guy named Venti, who barely is with him.

Most of the people in the class have almost never heard him talk, I'm not sure if he talks with Venti or not.

Sometimes I spot him in an empty classroom playing his guitar.

I feel bad... I want to be his friend. I wanna talk to him, but i cant.

Why? I'm scared that I will get picked on by the girls who are obsessing over him.

I know that one day I am going to talk to him.

Your POV:

Monday, 4th May.

"Y/N! You going to school already?" Hu tao came running to you, "Yeah, I thought I would go early to get breakfast there? You can maybe walk with me if you want..."

This was not normal for you, you always walked to school without saying that your leaving or anything, even Ganyu was surprised that you asked, "Nevermind."

"Wait no! I'd love to walk with you, really!" Hu Tao saw you putting on your shoes so she just needed to reply before you left, "Can I join too?" Ganyu was soon ready for school, and now she was currently making lunch for you all, "Fine, why did I even ask.."

As you all arrived you saw the principal giving some papers to someone...

That looks like.. Xiao? You thought while walking past them, you heard them talk about something with your class? It was kinda weird but you thought nothing of it.

The day was pretty normal, until your last class. The teacher said you were going to have a project, he picked partners for you, and guess who you ended up with.

Xiao

You were quite happy because now you were able to talk to him, which you didn't do bcs of the other girls.

Xiao looked over at you, and you looked over at him. That was kinda dumb because you two made eye contact.

it was pretty embarrassing since you two just sat there without saying anything, and it seemed like no one was gonna turn around. 

When the class was over he actually came over to you and...

.

.

YES HI, UUH SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER-

no one is gonna read this anyway so ppl prob won't mind. But anyways Hiiii, idk if this was short or not, but I can't write more rn bcs I'm tired af, its 2 am and I have 15% left on my iPad- Actually I'm pretty new to making books even tho I've made many (i never finished them lol) but hopefully I will finish this one, I will post 1 each day I think if I have slept enough lol.

If you liked this chapter then please tell me what I should do next, bcs I just made this without knowing what I should write, so I just came up with all that I wrote not, just now ehe.

Anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter!<3

(634 words)