Chapter 2

He came over to you and...

"Y/N, right?" Xiao was actually pretty handsome up close, you never got to be this close to him so you haven't really gotten the chance to look at him directly.
"Yeah, need anything?" He was kinda tall, or it was just you who were pretty short (SoRrY iF yOu'rE tAlLeR tHan HiM bUt In ThIs StOry YoU aReNt you're about 150cm (4'11 I think)sorry el oh el)

"Nothing much, just wondering when we gonna start working on the project"
"Oh yeah, uuh. We could start tonight? So maybe we're done early"
"Alright, could we go to your place? My roommate is having a friend over"
"Sure, Ganyu and Hu Tao are at my home tho, but we can stay in my room." 
"Alright, you walking home now?"
"Yeah, you can join if you want."
"Okay, let's go then"

The walk was pretty awkward because no one said anything, and you never looked at each other, but it got kinda better when you meet Hu Tao on the way

"Soooo, you're actually pretty lucky, you're the first one Y/N has ever brought home!"
Hu Tao looked at Xiao smirking, you just looking away kinda embarrassed  
"Hu Tao, it's only a project, we'll probably never talk again after this"
The last part you kinda whispered so no one could hear you, but of course, Xiao did.

When you came home you brought him to your room so Ganyu would see him and begin questioning why he have came over, and you need to explain everything again.

"What was the project about again?"
 Xiao looked around your room, trying to figure out what the teacher told you earlier, "It's about some stones."
"Right, sorry, I forgot" "It's alright, we got amethyst I think."
You went up to your shelf with stones and picked out your amethysts
"Yeah I think so," Xiao came looking at the other stones you had on your shelf, "Let's get to work, shall we?"

After 1 and a half-hour of doing your project you actually have gotten pretty far, luckily you had 2 weeks to finish the project so you had enough time to finish it. It was getting pretty late and soon Xiao needed to go home.
"Hey, wanna continue tomorrow? We've worked for pretty long and I need to go home."
"Oh, sure, I could come to school early and we could do some in the library before class?" You looked up at him, you two making eye contact,
"Uh, yes uhmm, sure" "Let's meet up at 7:30 AM? Since class stats, 8:00 AM" You two have been staring at each other for a while now so one of you needed to look back, and the first one was you of course
"Alright, anyways, imma go now, bye" "Bye, see you tomorrow."

After he left you went back to your room and waited... 

"Y/N, YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND?"
Ganyu came barging into your room looking all confused, it was probably Hu Tao who told her as a joke but she took it kindaaa seriously,
"Ganyu, no, where did you even get that from, we were just paired up to do a project" You realized that Hu Tao probably was joking around with her and saying Xiao was your boyfriend,
"So he isn't your boyfriend?" "No, I don't even like him."

...That was maybe a lie...

Even if you two just talked today, you kinda thought he was hot, he could play the guitar, he's smart and kinda good in sports, of course, who would like that guy, he was also quiet which made you kinda comfortable, he was like the perfect guy, but many don't like him because of his height, but for you, he was like 189cm tall, maybe because you were short-

"Okay, if you say so, BUT TELL ME IF YOU CATCH  FEELINGS FOR HIM!" "Why would I?"
"Because, you've never been in a relationship, and you're so f*cking emo, so I need to help you!" (Damn Ganyu...)
"HA, GET HER GANYU! BAHAHHAHAHA" "Hu Tao! I'll kill you!"
You ran angrily to the kitchen to grab a kitchen knife (Yo Hanako?) "Sorry Sorry! don't hurt me! you need someone to make your coffin for your funeral, you can't kill me!"
"Geez, okay fine, I won't kill you. Didn't even try to." "Thank god.."
Hu Tao let out a huge sigh, maybe she was actually scared since she knew how serious you could be when you got mad.

The rest of the day you lay in bed, listening to one of your favorite songs, The Hanging Tree (don't judge me, I just finished The Hunger Games and I love that song, to be honest) until you feel asleep, tbh you didn't really listen to the song, you only thought of something.. Or someone...

Guess who?

Xiao, of course, who else would you think about? He didn't know it but you actually wanted to be his friend, but you were too scared he would refuse and just ignore you forever.

lol now I'm gonna do like y/n, sleep, something I need 

it 1 am and I have 12% left, I almost fell asleep so many times while making this so y- I will go through it today later when its morning and correct and the wrong spelling, but anyways

I hope you liked this one, I've got 6 reads until now I think! hopefully ppl like this! anyways baiii!

(887 words)