Chapter 8

(This might get a little spicy at the end-)

(Xiao's POV)

When we were done eating at the cafe Y/N wanted to go to the park again, but another park.
This one was kinda hidden, so there weren't as many people there as there are in a usual park.

"It takes like 20 minutes to walk there from here." Y/N said while looking at her phone, "Well then, let's start walking?" I reached my hand out for her as she looked at it, it seemed like she was hesitating to grab but she did. "Your hand is warm," I said as I smiled, I could feel her looking at me so I looked down at her, "Y-you look pretty when you smile.." She said quietly while looking away, "Thank you."

The walk was quiet but comfortable, and it only seemed like minutes until we arrived at the park. To be honest, I'm glad there weren't many people, I mean, of course, I would be glad.
But there was something I needed to tell Y/N, I don't know if I should do it here tho.

"Let's go over here," Y/N said, pulling me with her, "We can look out on the water." She looked over at the water and sat down, "You know many pretty places." I said while sitting down with her, "Of course, where else would I have to go when I'm drawing? It's boring just sitting at my desk just drawing there. Plus, if I'm home then Hu Tao might come in to be annoying."

Her voice was so soft, she looks so pretty just sitting there, the sun shining on her.
"Maybe I can show you one of my favorite places one time?" She said looking at me with a little smile, "Yeah," She doesn't sound that cold to me anymore, which was good, it seems like she's getting more comfortable with me.

We sat there for like a half hour, then decided to go to my house, since she really wanted to see Mimi, and I know that Venti isn't home now so the house is all empty

(Time skip to when they were at Xiao's house)

Mimi could hear us coming in the door and she came running, but kinda stopped when she saw someone she haven't seen before. "Is this her?" Y/N asks, "Yep," I said while picking her up. "You wanna pet her? She gets used to new people pretty fast," I said as Y/N came closer to pet her.

After a while of petting, Y/N wanted to see my room, "It's not decorated that much but, I like it."

(This is how his room looks like, but just some anime stuff too-)

"I like your room, it's cozy." Y/N said as she looked around, "You can sit on my bed if you want to yk." I said as I sat down on my bed, "Yeahh." She came over to the bed and sat down with me.

(Y/N's POV)

"You okay? You've been spacing out a lot.." I asked as Xiao sat against the wall, "Yeah, just thinking." He said looking at me. I came over to him and sat next to him leaning against the wall, "Alright, if you say so." I closed my looked up and closed my eyes

"I don't know... If what I feel.. Is right..." I looked over at Xiao, who looked down at his hands, "What?" I said, confused. "I don't know if it's too early... I mean, we've only known each other for like, a week? But I've felt this for a really long time.." He said as he looked at me, moving closer.
"What do you mean, Xiao?" I asked again, still confused.

Suddenly, he pinned me against the wall.

"Y/N... I-... I love you..."

(Like this lollll)

(Like this lollll)

He said, obviously flustered, "W-what?" I said, my cheeks burning

"You love me?" I said again

"Wasnt it obvious?" He said, looking down.

"N-no. But..." I lifted his head up.

"I'm glad I know," I said as I leaned in for a kiss

The kiss lasted about 5 minutes, but it felt like forever, in a good way of course.
"Xiao... When's venti coming home?.." I said, trying to catch my breath, "he usually comes home late. But if he comes home early then I'll hear him, he's kinda loud." Xiao said, trying to kiss me again, which I let him do.

After another couple of minutes, I felt Xiao's tongue trying to enter my mouth, which I chuckled at, but Xiao took this opportunity to stick his tongue into my mouth, which was kinda surprising

"X-xiao... I can't b-breathe.." I said trying to push him away so I could breathe, "Sorry.." He said looking away.
"I want more." He said as he pushed me down. "A-alright," I said as he got on top of me and started kissing me again.

He confessed, and I bet you guys said yes. 😃 Sorry it got a little spicy at the end- I got a little carried away- BUT I WANT MORE LIKE THIS HELP-
And again, 2 chapters in 1 day ;D I'm proud of myself-
Maybe I'll start writing more bcs now I got over the boring part of this so yeah- This chapter is also a little short, but I hope to make the other ones a little longer :)

anyways

I hope you're having a good day/night or where ever you are, make sure to eat, drink and sleep enough, Byee!<333