Chapter 12

Ok, fr, this one is going to be short, I'm sick, tired af, and my head hurt.

(My POV)

You woke up in the middle of the night. You looked up seeing Xiao 'Right, I asked him to stay..' You were quite hungry, so you decided to get some food. You got up quietly, trying not to wake Xiao, tho Xiao, was a light sleeper, so when you were gonna walk out of the room he stopped you, "Where are you going?.." He asked in his sleepy tone, "I'm hungry." You said walking into the kitchen.

You got some food, Xiao also wanted some so you got some for him too. "How are you feeling?"
He sat beside you, "Much better, thank you." You two just sat there, eating your food. You looked over at him, seeing that he was already looking at you. "You're... pretty.." He said, looking away, making you chuckle at him. You reached your hand out to him, cupping his face, making him look at you, "You too," You smiled at him, leaning in to kiss him.

It was 4:23 AM, you decided to go back to sleep since Xiao had school in some hours. You wanted to go to school to be with him, but you still weren't feeling really good. But for you, it was kinda hard to fall asleep again, so you decided to read something to maybe fall asleep faster. You went out of bed quietly, Xiao not waking up this time, went over to your desk to get your book.  

You've been re-reading Heartstopper for the past weeks since you finished the books pretty fast, same with the series. It was kinda hard to read in the dark, but the moon was out, so you went over to your window and sat down there to read with a blanket.

 It was kinda hard to read in the dark, but the moon was out, so you went over to your window and sat down there to read with a blanket

(The window was like this but you could sit there)

(Xiao's POV)

It was 6:23 in the morning, when I woke up, Y/N wants beside me. I looked around, kinda worried, then I saw her, sleeping peacefully. I walked over to her and moved her hair a bit so I could see her face, smiling at her 'She's so cute.'

I left the room quietly so Y/N would wake up. "Where's Y/N?" Ganyu walked over to me, "I decided to let her sleep since she will probably not be coming to school." I said to Ganyu. "Well yeah. She hasn't been sleeping so much lately." She said as she sat down beside me.

This one is really short ik, but I have no inspiration, and I'm sick-
But anyways, i hope you've had/have a good day/night, and don't forget to drink, eat and sleep enough! 
Byeee!<333