Chapter 11

Another short chapter because I'm tired as fuck-

(My POV)

It was 6:23 AM, you woke up to Hu Tao blasting music in the kitchen. Since the music is so loud you can't hear Hu Tao and Ganyu talk in the kitchen. 'Geez, I hope Ganyu is telling Hu to turn down the music..' You didn't feel good and were too tired to get out of bed. After a bit Ganyu came in, "Hey, aren't you getting up?" She asked, walking over to your bed, "I don't feel good, sorry." You sat up. "Oh it's alright, you can get a day home from school if you want!" She checked your temperature, "You're burning up, you probably have a fever.." 

You stayed home. Before Hu Tao and Ganyu went to school, you three ate some breakfast. You felt even worse after the food, so you prepared yourself if you were gonna throw up. (Like setting up your hair and stuff)

"Where's Y/N?" Xiao asked, "She didn't feel good, so she's staying home, probably tomorrow too. You can come to check up on her after school if you want?" Ganyu looked back at your house, "Sure I guess."

The day wasn't that great, you had random headaches, and they were really bad, you felt like throwing up every minute, and whenever you tried to rest the headaches came back. After a while, Ganyu and Hu Tao came home, "Hey Y/NNNNN, you're boyfriend is hereeee." Hu Tao said from the kitchen, which made you sit up.
'Xiao?' Xiao came into your room, "How are you feeling?" He sat down beside you, "Horrible, it's impossible to rest, I feel like throwing up all the time and my head hurts." 

You suddenly leaned on Xiao, making him fall, "Sorry..." You mumbled into his chest, "Don't worry, I'll stay here as long as you want." He said, patting you back, as you slowly drifted away...

Hours went by fast, and you have been sleeping for 2 hours, Xiao fell asleep not long after you fell asleep. Ganyu knew how tired you were, so she let you 2 sleep. Hu Tao also let you sleep, but she took WAYYYY too many pictures of you.

When it was time for dinner, Ganyu came in and woke you two up, "Heyyyyy, it's time for dinner, get up" She threw a pillow at you both to wake you up. Xiao woke up, but you didn't, "Y/N, wake up, it's time for food." He gently shook you, trying to wake you up, "5 more minutes..." You whispered quietly, "No love. It's dinner now, you've been sleeping for about 3 hours now, and you probably haven't eaten so much today, you need food." He said, lifting you up, so you basically sat on him, "Fineee." You mumbled, 'Love, I like that..'

"So, did you sleep well Y/N?" Hu tao asked, "Yeah.." You sat there, doing nothing, while the others ate their food, "You good?" Ganyu looked at you, "Yeah." You continued looking down at your plate, "C'mon Y/N, wake uupppp!" Hu Tao knew you were tired as fuck, and whenever you did this, you were not fully awake, "Geez, I just woke up, I'm tired." You said, as you finally got some food.

You quietly sat there, eating your food, listening to the three others talk. Xiao didn't talk as much as Hu Tao and Ganyu, but he did still talk with them. Once you were almost done finishing, you felt like you were gonna throw up, and now it really felt like it. Not like it was earlier when you didn't throw up, now you really needed to. "I'm sorry, I need to go do something real quick." You said, rushing to the bathroom.

Xiao came rushing after you, knowing that you needed to throw up. He knelt down behind you, holding your hair up while rubbing your back, "I'm sorry love.." He looked at you with a concerned look, "You alright?" He asked, "Yeah.." You looked at him, giving him a weak smile. You got up, washed your hands, and brushed your teeth real quick before you went back to the others, "You okay Y/N?" Hu tao looked at you, totally worried, "Yeah I'm fine." You said as you sat down again, doing the same thing you did before you started to eat. 

"Y/N, you seem really tired. You can go back to your room if you'd like?" Ganyu took your plate to wash it, "No thanks." You said looking at her, "You seriously said '5 more minutes' before dinner, and you look exhausted, and now you won't sleep?" Xiao came over to you and sat down beside you. "You can sleep on my chest again if you'd like." He whispered so only you could hear him, "Fine." You got up and started walking to your room.

I said short chapter, but idk if this is short- I'm tired af and it's kindaaa late? I'm sorry i didn't make a new chapter yesterday, I didn't really have a good day, and I had no motivation at all- But who cares about that :D

I hope you have/had a great day/night or wherever you are, don't lat anyone/anything ruin your day, and make sure to eat, drink and sleep enough! 
Byee<33