𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏

-

-

"i live a wild life, riley," trez says randomly

"i live a wild life, riley," trez says randomly. the pair we're currently doing laundry at riley's place a simple hang out or so that's what riley thought this was. the boy looks up at the older who hadn't even snuck a glance at him.

"i don't wanna get you caught up in my mess."

riley shifts his lips to the side, absentmindedly folding one of his graphic tee's. "what," he scoffs playfully trying to bring light to the serious matter. "you don't think i can handle the high life?" he asks. trez chuckles lowly tossing the pair of socks into the pile with the others, finally looking at riley.

"nah, that's not it." he smiles sheepishly. "but like you told me, you moved to vegas to find out who you were outside of your hometown. ion know, seems like when camera's flash in your face 24/7- you eventually forget who you are." he says looking back down at the basket of clothing.

riley frowns at his sudden gloomy demeanor, lips shifting as he thought of something to say. "i just think it's the people who their surrounded by. life is shit for everybody when you have nobody," he reaches over to caress the older's cheek.

"i've been through hell and back, tay. and if hell is what you're in, i'll go through it with you for as long as we have to."