𝟎𝟎𝟒

-𝚄𝙽𝙻𝚅𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

-
𝚄𝙽𝙻𝚅
𝟾:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼.
-

   if you asked riley he would tell you that concert actually went very well, he enjoyed himself and the music wasn't bad like he thought it would be. trez was actually a pretty good performer and he could see that his fanbase was pretty solid.

the weekend had ended and it was now monday, monday's riley had class. he had a love and hate relationship with college. he loved how much more free range he had in classes. hated how he was still in school and how much of a dumbass he was to pick morning classes.

but what he really hated was the girl he sat next to in his english class. lauren talked too much. on a good day, riley paid her some kind of attention.

"so how was the concert? did you have fun?" she asked soon as he sat down. he put on a small smile, nodding his head. "yes, i did. i really enjoyed it."

lauren smiled widely. just a smile she could never keep off her face. "do you have any videos?"

riley nods pulling his phone out his pocket and going to his photos, clicking on a video. "here,"
he says sliding it to her.

lauren marveled at the videos and riley cheered quietly seeing how it was keeping her occupied. 

he leans back in his seat comfortably waiting for their professor to come. "oh! riley, you got a message!" she exclaims sliding him back his phone.

bossman.

you on the schedule today

riley reads over the message opening the app and liking it before responding

you askin' or you tellin' me?

bossman.

yk damn well ian asking you

riley rolled his eyes before laughing at the message. "sorry L, here you go." he goes back to the video before sliding the phone back to her. their professor walks in and glances at the two, he looks at riley who only shakes his head.

"less distractions." the professor shrugs leaving them alone and going to his desk.

-
𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱 𝚃𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙾.| 4PM.

"you're late." his manger, wanye says as he sprays down the tattoo chair. riley kisses his teeth as he lays on the doorway, holding his chic fil a in his left hand. "i gotta stay here til seven really eight if we wanna be for real. twenty mins late aint that bad. you gone live." he says walking off to go to his room.

"what i told you bout talkin' to me like that?!" wanye shouts tossing the dirty paper towel in the mini trash can. he heard riley say something but couldn't pick out the words.