𝟎𝟎𝟐

-𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚅𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚈, 𝙽𝚅

-
𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚅𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚈, 𝙽𝚅.
𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟹𝙰𝙼
-

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 his phone started ringing cutting the music that was playing short. he holds the toothbrush in his mouth walking over to grab his phone, seeing the contact name.

he answers it putting it on speaker. "huey, it's 7:33 over there. why you callin so early?" voice muffled from him brushing his teeth.

"daily check in." he hears his brother monotone on the other side. "and plus, i'm always up this early. how are you?"

ever since riley left for college him and huey had gotten closer. which riley felt weird at first because it took him to move across the country for huey to stop being a bitch.

either way, he was grateful for their new relationship.

he spite out his toothpaste in the sink, rinsing out his mouth before answering. "i'm straight. how are you and jazzy?"

"we're fine. how's school?"

even miles away he stayed on riley's ass about it. he rolls his eyes turning off the water. "it's alright."

"mhm and what about that project you was complaining about?"

riley shrugs. "i'm workin' on it. well, i'm trying to work on it."

huey raises a brow on the other side of the phone before chuckling some. "you do tattoos all day everyday, and you can't decide what to do for an art project, riley?"

"man, cause usually when somebody want a tat its already a picture or sum."

"yes, i know. what's the prompt anyways?"

riley grabs his face rag wiping his face. "uh, well...i actually forgot hold on." he picks up his phone with one of his hands going to his school app to look up the assignment.

"oh, it's 'showing the work that goes into developing a talent.'," he says blinking. "honestly...this is my first time looking at the prompt-"

"oh gosh, riley." his older brother sighs deeply. "get to working on it, please."

"aight, aight. i got it, you know i do."

there was a brief silence between the two before huey spoke up again. "well, i have to get ready for work, but riley,"

"yea huey?"