𝟎𝟎𝟏

-𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚅𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷, 𝙽𝚅

-
𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚅𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷, 𝙽𝚅.
𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼
-

"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?" summer's mellow voice played lowly throughout riley's room. the bright nevada sun beaming through the window that he had open on days like this.

riley nibbles on the handle of his paintbrush as he stared down the blank canvas that seemed to stare right back at him- mocking him almost at how he had no inspiration once so ever.

"alexa," he calls out. "turn down to seven." the AI obligated to his request and summer's voice is now be drained out by riley's thoughts.

i need to get out.

he sets the paint brush down on the easel. the project he was working on wasn't due til monday, it was wednesday so he had sometime to come up with something.

he walks over to his dresser to grab his phone checking the time. "time in vegas goes by slow as hell." he mutters.

even being out here for four months, he still wasn't used to the time change from chicago.

he looks at the time once more. smacking his teeth when he realized it was time for him to go to work. "damn."

-
𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂, 𝙲𝙰.
𝟹:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼
-

trez rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as his alarm sounded loudly, making him groan as he reached over to turn it off. he wasn't trying to go sleep so early but damn, the nap was well needed. he rolls over on his side grabbing his phone off the bedside to check the time and, also to be greeted with messages from his manager.

dre (manager)

third stop is vegas.

and you need to get in the studio ion need you fallin' off so early in yo career.

trez smacked his teeth rolling his eyes at the messages. "this nigga," he muttered under his breath before going to text him back.

bitch i'll never fall off this early.

kiss my ass.

he throws his phone to the side and lays back down, a usual routine whenever he got up. answer messages, lay back down and soak in what's really going on before starting the day.

"aht, aht! we gots to start getting ready!" he hears a feminine-like voice say, the sound of heavy feet following behind it. he opens his eyes groaning once he saw his friend, karma.