Uvogin

No cause some people actually want Uvogin🫠 the man who looks half-ape, THE MAN WHO LOOKS LIKE HE BELONGS IN DRAGON BALL Z AS A SUPER SAIYAN.

Thank you to @Anonymouscreepy12 for requesting Uvogin and I hope everyone enjoys it.

First meeting

You let out a tired sigh as you continued to work on the next song. Your group comeback was at the end of next month and you were working on the b-sides.

Let me rewind, you're a part of the famous idol group, Goddesses. Your stage name is Aphrodite and you're the leader of the five-member group.

The other members had already gone home for the night as it was past midnight. You weren't exactly a workaholic but you didn't like to leave something unfinished. Most people in the company were home at this time.

Letting out a tired sigh you got up from the chair and grabbed your bag. You left the building on foot.

"You're a creep," Pakunoda told Uvogin who only waved her off. Recently Shalnark introduced him to an idol group called Goddesses. Uvo's attention immediately went to you.

Since then he's been watching you, not in a creepy way. Just on nights like this when he has a feeling you're staying late. Deep down he won't admit it but he wanted to make sure you were safe.

Nah it's still creepy.

Uvo watched you leave the building and go down a street that is busy with people who were probably clubbing. He doesn't follow you all night, usually until you get on the bus or stop at your favorite snack shop. He was confident you were safe at those spots.

Just like any normal late night, you walked your usual path down the street. It was chilly out, November and snow. You didn't bother with the drunk clubbers in the street. Only smiling knowing they were probably having the best night of their lives.

"Change, spare change." A woman with a child asleep on her lap asked as she held up a tattered hat. Pain went through your heart as you reached into your wallet and pulled out a big sum of money.

"Here, this should be enough for a week." The women grinned as tears swelled up, "Bless your kind heart and soul." She said.

You showed her a gentle smile and left as she began to wake up her kid to tell her the good news. Unknown to you there were thugs in the alleyway who saw you pull the money out of your wallet.

Continuing your walk, you suddenly felt a tug on your arm. "Hiya there pretty lady." A gruff voice said in your ear.

You turned around with a smile on your face, "Mhm?"

"I saw you give the hag and brat some money, how about you hand over your whole purse, you don't have much of a choice." The man said. His friends had sickening expressions on their faces.

"No, I don't think so." You replied and pulled your arm out of his grip. The thug didn't like that one bit as he tried to reach for you again.

You moved out of the way just in time for someone to grab his arm. Staring up, there was a huge, muscular man with sideburns. 'Is he the boss?'

"The fuck!? Go piss off gorilla!" The thug shouted.

The man who had his arm picked him up and threw him, literally. The thug was sent flying back. The others were so scared they ran away screaming.