Pokkle and Kite catch up part Uno

I am going to go back and fix some grammar issues.....because I am just now seeing them.

First meeting

Pokkle

You sighed as you stared at the badge number in your hand. Thankful for your good-ish memory, you knew who badge you were supposed to get. Soon you got off the boat and went deep into the island.

Tapping on your visor it turned on and scanned the whole island. 'There you are.' The only problem you have was that your target has a monkey. Thankfully you had a tranquilizer with you.

Sighing, you started to walk in the direction of your target with your tranquilizer ready. You kept your distance from people just in case you were one of their targets. Smirking softly you found your target in a clearing with someone else.

'Wasn't that the dude from the beginning? Touya..? Tonpa?' Shaking your head you aimed at the monkey. You plan to shoot both but the monkey gotta go first. "Visor locked on." Your visor said with the voice you programmed it to have.

You fired your silent weapon and quickly fired two more tranquilizers. Smirking in happiness as all three fell you walked over.

The dude with the monkey stared up at you but couldn't say anything. "Sorry bud, I just need your badge." Searching you finally founded the badge number 118.

"Cool monkey by the way." You commented before walking away bored. 'That was too easy.' Sighing once again you made it to a small river or possibly stream. You failed to notice the other person on the other side of it as you sat down.

 You failed to notice the other person on the other side of it as you sat down

When I say visor, I'm talking about this.

"Visor, how many days left till this is over?" You asked out loud making the person think you were crazy. "You have three days left."

"Hey! Are you ok!?" Lifting your head you stared across the water to see a boy with peach hair and brown eyes. Looking closely you noticed he had a bow and arrow with him. This small fact made you raise your guard.

"Yes, I am alright." You yelled back before looking back down at your hands. 'If only I could conjure food.'

Hearing movement you quickly looked up to see the boy had crossed the water with fish on sticks in his hand. "I'm Pokkle, you are?"

"Y/n." You mumbled. He sat down beside you and handed you a fish. Slightly smiling you happily took it from Pokkle and muttered a quick 'Thank you.' Pokkle smiled before taking a bite out of his.