Dearest my pretty boi

I don't know where do i start. I never do like this to anyone or something. Try to use english so I don't look alay and cringe. First, i wanna say thank you to you because you are the person who most understands me. You're the first person I'm looking for when I wake up to sleep until want to sleep again. You're my favorite person I met. Honestly, I don't want to go far from you. But, this is the story me and you, our story. "distance makes us love each other more" love you more than anything i'll love. Don't leave me, I want you stay with me.

Don't ever change anything about you. I love everything about you. Your sound make me miss you everyday, Your brown eyes get stuck in my mind whenever you look at me, your chubby cheek make you cuter than others, your eyes smile make you smiliar like samoyed, your bare face when you just wake up from your sleep, your happy laugh when we do on the phone make me happy too, your warm hug make me comfortable with you and feel savely, your nice kiss that miss every night, and many more I love from you. I wish we can stay together.

I'm sorry I can't reply as much you gave me. You're the most patient person i met. You always think about people feel, you never to precede your ego. You're my kindness boy. I'm not just love you, I deep love with you. When I see you, I see the most caring, loving, generous, kindheart, selfless, hardworking, funny, patient, talented, smart, amazing, wonderful, protective, loyal, and the cutest boy I know. I see my support system, my cheerleader and see the one who always here for me when nobody else is. I see my bestfriend, my boyfriend, my human diary, my support, my my my mine. I love and enjoy when I'm spend time with you. Being total weirdos together, switch our story, being romantic, being awful, start our great story!

I'm sorry if can't get the best me for you but try the best me for you. I want you everyday. Even I mad to you, just believe just want your little more attention. I want you every morning, and want you in my dreams and on my life. I wanna be the reason you smile, and wanna the reason you laugh, I wanna be the one that makes you smile when you sad and have a bad day. I wanna stay with you. I wanna hold you, I wanna be in your arms, and wanna stay up all night talking with you about anything spend our time and happy together.