I Promise You

You mean so much to me. i care about you more than you can ever know and it fucking hurts seeing you hurt and knowing that i'm one of the reasons why you're stressing. So as hard as it is and as much as i hate the thought of it. I'll give you time and space if thats what you want and need. i really dont want to let go because have a feeling once we do that everything is gonna be over just like that and i really really don't want that to happen because i'll feel like im losing such an important person to me, you will always have a special place in my heart.

I'm not easy to love. I am stubborn and breakdown constantly about the littlest things. But I promise to love you. I promise to give you all I possibly can give. I promise to hold you and kiss you every chance I get. I promise to show you off to the world, because I will be truly the luckiest boy in the world if I have you by my side. I promise to always make sure you are taken care of and I promise to never let you go to bed upset. I promise to give you all of my attention, regardless if I'm out with my friends. I will always put you first and I will always make sure you're smiling. I promise to give you the world if you promise to stand by my side, no matter how rough things may get. If you love me, I promise to love you unconditionally. always...