it's you

What makes me so sure that it's you? It's you because of the way you make me smile. It's you because of the way you make me laugh. It's you because even when i was at my worst you were the only one i wanted around. It's you because of the way i feel when you hold me. It's you because i've never felt so safe in someone's arms until i was in yours. It's you because no matter how foolish i am around you, you still love me for who i am. It's you because you don't judge me when i'm being absolutely crazy. It's you because all those time you've could've gave up on us you never did. It's you because when i first met you it was already like you've been apart of my life since day 1. It's you because out of all of the people on this earth i don't think my life would be the same without you. It's you because i trust you with my life. It's you because i constantly picture my future and you are alway in it. It's you because no matter how angry i get at you, it all goes away seeing your face. It's you because all the times you tell it's going to be alright, i calm down and trust you when those words come out your mouth... like i've said ITS YOU, it's always has been and it always will be.