||three

A few days passed and Jimmy hadn't even so much as looked my way once. I felt alone, scared and lost without him. I spent the majority of my days in my trailer, reading whatever book I hadn't already read. Bette and Dot had spoken to me many times, trying to comfort me, but nobody understood. I had just lost my best friend, my brother, someone I was supposed to have forever.

I was woken up in the middle of the night to the sound of a bang against my trailer.

"Shit, that probably woke her up." I heard Eve groan.

"Don't worry about it Eve, she's a deep sleeper," Jimmy said, my heart raced, what were they doing out there? I hurried outside to see Eve and Jimmy dragging a body, a dead body to the small woods on the edge of the grounds.

"Jimmy..." I felt myself stiffen, the realization sinking in. "Did you kill him?" I asked, my voice coming out in barely a whisper.

"Lily, you weren't meant to see this! It was for a good reason." He tried to reassure me.

"This is seriously fucked up Jimmy. We haven't spoken in days! And when we finally do, it's because I find you hauling around a dead body." I cried, Eve looked at her feet, kicking some dirt around.

"Look Lily, just listen to me, can we talk about it?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Of course, you would say that." I shot them both a hate-filled glare before walking away, toward the woods. When I was far enough away from the pair, I sank to the ground and started sobbing, my heart was shattered, any hope that Jimmy and I could mend our friendship was gone, and now I had lost Eve too. The scene of them hauling the cop's dead body replayed in my mind, and I felt a wave of nausea come over me before I puked up all of my dinner. I decided I couldn't be there anymore, I needed to stay somewhere else where there wasn't a constant reminder of my pain, so I ran, I ran until it hurt to breathe. By then I had gone quite a distance and ended up on a road. I walked along it, trying to find somewhere I could stay when the sun started to rise. I started to feel the effects of running all night and ended up passing out on the side of the road.

"Mother, is she dead?"

"No, she's just unconscious." I stirred in my sleep, hearing two voices talking.

"Where am I?" I asked half asleep.

"See Dandy, she's fine." I jumped up at the familiar name, I snapped my eyes open to see that I was laying on a bed, far comfier than any at the show, I was in a room with light wood floors and white wallpaper. It had a closet bigger than my trailer back home, and an attached bathroom. But the part that shocked me the most was that Dandy and his mother were standing at the end of my bed, looking over me.

"What happened?" I asked, unsure of how I ended up in their house. I saw Gloria and Dandy share a concerned look.

"Well, I found you this afternoon, you were unconscious on the side of the road when I was leaving to go shopping. I brought you back here since Dandy has quite a fixation with you." I held my head, realizing I had slept the whole day.

"Sorry for the inconvenience," I spoke shyly, now aware that I was intruding. "I can leave now." I offered, not wanting to cause any trouble.

"Please don't!" Dandy said with desperation, his face turned worried, while Gloria looked at him worried.

"Oh, if it's okay for me to stay, that would be rather nice, thank you." I wasn't sure how to act around these people.

"It's no problem dear, this will be your room, we will send the maid in every afternoon to clean it for you. Dandy's room is right next door if you need him, and his playroom is down the hall, I'm sure he will show it to you when you are feeling better." Gloria's voice was filled with genuine comfort, something on her face telling me she was doing this for Dandy, rather than me.

"Mother, leave us now, I wish to speak to her alone." Gloria obeyed and left the room, closing the door behind her. "How did you end up on the side of the road?" Dandy asked, his face full of concern as he played with his fingers awkwardly. I patted the bed next to me for him to sit and he did.

-----------------------

a/n 

sorry for the shorter chapter, this was where it made the most sense to split into more chapters :) anyway ily <3

-hass