The begging

Anna woke up at 6 in the morning to get ready, she was a mayfield so she has a sister and a brother she is of course the middle child but gets the same love as her sister.
Anna's pov
"It's the last day of school!!" I said super happy because then I get to spend more time with my friends, I get up and go to my sisters room Max she is the youngest but not the point."Max wake up it's the last day of school"I said "No five more minutes" max never wakes up but I still try to wake her up, "But then five minutes turn into thirty minutes" I said she didn't respond so she fell back asleep I just left her room and went to go get ready.(What should I wear)I start to look around my closet and find a dress I grab it and put it on, "it's so pretty"

(What should I wear)I start to look around my closet and find a dress I grab it and put it on, "it's so pretty"

I love the brown color after I'm done getting dressed I head downstairs to eat breakfast." Morning Anna" my older brother says "Morning billy" I respond back.Billy isn't my actual brother he's my step brother he's very disrespectful but that doesn't matter to me at all.After five minutes max comes down stair all dressed and ready for school "Morning max" I say "Morning?" She doesn't really talk much and she also doesn't really get along with billy I don't now why but I don't care, I go upstairs and get my bag after I get back downstairs and leave the house I always get in my friends car.Her name is summer she's very strict but also very fun we drive to school and get out of the car, "Hey guys " Nicky says.Nicky is my best friend we actually have a group summer is of course in it she like are baby sitter we enter the school and talk about random stuff all the way to class, since it was the last day of school we only have half a day which I am very happy of because I hate school.We enter are class and sit then after ten minutes the teacher comes in and teaches us some random stuff, after all are classes we go to lunch the after lunch we have one more class I spot Nicky walking to a table and go up to her "Hey Nicky" "Hello Anna, how was your day?" We talk until summer comes and sits down then we talk as a trio.After lunch the bell rings so it's time for class I happy but mad at the same because why can't we go home after lunch but then it is the last class of the day so I guess I don't mind, We pack up or stuff and head to our classes me and summer have the same class together so we walk to class once we enter we sit down and talk about random stuff or stuff we should to this summer, the teacher walks in and we stop talking and look at him.He said since it's the last day we won't take an exam but we will have to take a book of one of our favorite class mine is art so it will be easy but summers is gym so she will take a long time to pick out one book to read for the first week of summer, we all get up and pick a book surprisingly summer already had a book in her hand and started to read it to get it over with easily I on the other hand just get my stuff packed up because it's a really short class after I'm done getting my stuff ready I look at summer and she's still ready I go up to her and tell her to pack so she does and after we leave the classroom and wait for Nicky to out of her last class.She gets out thirty minutes later and we leave to go to the mall I mean we always do every time after school we go to the mall and have fun with rose and Vicky there both in middle school about to go to high school next year there also part of the group once we get to the mall we get out of the care and go up to Rose and Vicky who were talking about fictional characters.