Dont go!

We tried to show her but it was all gone even Jonathan tried to tell her about what we saw Joyce believed us because of what happened to will but was confused because eleven closed the gate we were all confused so we asked will about it and he told us about why he thought it was, after about two to three hours we all fell asleep we all then woke up early and Vicky Nicky summer and me were getting packed up to go home when I got home a yelled at by billy for sneaking out last night but no attest what I tried to tell him he didn't believe me.I went up to my room and called summer to try and calm down because I was still scared about what happens we talk for about three hours and then summer said we should go out to find some stuff that can help us with the dog human thing we didn't now the name because will didn't really tell us but we didn't need the name all we need is to now where it's at, after I got dressed and headed out when I went out side I saw max talking with Lucas about something in the side of the house I didn't really mind so I left and met my friends at mall to see what we can get here once we got there we started looking what I found was a scarf and the others found more useful stuff but we just had to get what we could to kill that thing. After two hours of finding stuff we went to scoops ahoy to get some ice cream and sadly I saw Steve me and Steve aren't in good terms so yeah we order our ice cream and left to Vicky's house cause we got the basement today once we get to the basement we make a plan but of course mike and his friends Had to come down here so we had to stop talking about only to find out they were talking about the same thing because will told them about what happened  last night so we all talk and we made a plan.For some reason they mentioned something called the mind flayer I don't now what that was until will drew it an explained what it was and what it does, we went to Billy's job because they thought it was him which I didn't think that at all because billy is just an a**hole to everyone he meets.After the pool closed we started our plan and I guess it went like we thought but it turns out that billy was working for the mind flayer me and max where shocked to now it was him,We ended up in the mall after a few hours of fighting and figuring stuff out about the mind flayer billy dragged eleven up to the mind flayer and we couldn't really do anything at all it was like we're stuck in one place but then the worst happened billy......died in front of me and max we got so sad we cried and didn't now what to do.