Scared

After dinner I head up to the bathroom and shower after the shower I go to my room and do my hair I get on my phone and call Nicky I always talk to her before I go to bed we talk for two hours then we hang up and go to bed but something was up it seemed a bit more darker and I could hear little whispers saying get her get her I get scared I get on my bed I get under the sheets and try to go to sleep one hour later I did fall asleep but woke up to my phone ringing I was confused but still answer it was rose and she sounded scared a hell."What's wrong rose are you ok?" I ask but all she said was "pls help there's something wrong with my room" I was scared but told her I will be there in a few minutes I called the others and told them what happened we all go ready and left our houses as fast as we could to go to roses house.Once we got there Vicky knocked on the door but it was already open so we went inside and headed to roses room to see if she was ok when we entered we saw her crying and saying pls go away like two or three times before summer went up to her and hugged her she always makes rose feel better it's like if she was our mom, five minutes later rose calm down and tells us what happened at first we didn't really believed it but the she show us from the camera she has in her room she said she forgot to turn it off so it was recording the whole thing and what we saw scared the sh*t out of us.It was like a dog and a jumen mixed together but it had no face that when Jonathan woke up and came into roses room and ask if everything and why were we here we told him and showed him the video he looked like he saw a gosht which was not a problem a mean in was a dog human thing with no face but only something with a big mouth he looked at the video over and over again till we all heard a sound coming from her wall and what we saw scared us so bad we screamed so loud Joyce and will woke up and came running over to her room but when they got there.....it was gone it looked like it was never there.Joyce was asking what was wrong so we told her we also tried to show her the video but it wasn't there it was like the camera was also turned off.