Month later

It's been months since the mall it really is terrifying to think about it and max changed so much I mean I understand he was our older brother I got up and got ready I wanted to hang out with Vicky because why not so I got ready called her to tell her and then I left I was riding my bike I then fell because I saw a clock inside a tree it got me distracted then a heard it make a sound which scared me so. Ran with my bike I then got on and made it to the wheelers house to hang out with Vicky when I got there I had to wait until mike let me in through the basement there I saw the whole party even rose I got so happy I ran to hug her and she did the same last month they moved and now there back I got so excited Vicky came downstairs after to ask mike something then she saw us and hugged all of us it was such a happy moment until, Jane mention something about a clock so I turned and ask what it meant but she asked me why I want to now so I told her and then she told me.I was scared really bad I mean I don't wanna die so we stayed in the basement and waited for the others to make a plan thirty minutes later they came and ask what was wrong so me and Jane told them what was wrong and they just stared at us like we were crazy but didn't say anything then we made up a plan for us to see how I can get out of the curse.