The Bombhead, The Half Genie and The Birdmaster

Risky: Fire!

Upon her order, the cannons fire at Whitty and the girl, only for Whitty to blast the cannonballs back with his Molten Aura, with no effort.

As the cannonballs cause tremendous damage to the ship, the pirate queen grows all the more surprised and slightly annoyed.

Risky: 'Damnit, and he didn't even flinch! This'll be more harder than I thought!'

Then, Whitty turned to the girl.

Whitty: Mind I take care of this?

Girl: Uhh, sure. 

And with that, Whitty launched a barrage of firebolts at the ship, damaging it furthermore.

Realizing how underprepared she was, Risky saw no choice but to retreat.

Risky: Damnit! Withdraw, I said withdraw, damnit! You got lucky this time, half genie brat, but he won't save you next time!

She said that last line as her damaged vassal sailed away from the docks, with a panicking crew trying to extinguish the flames.

Girl: Woah! That was...incredible! How'd you do that?

Whitty just turned to him with this face:

Whitty: Huh? I always had this power... Why?

Girl: I just think it was incredible, with you easily scaring her off. Speaking of which, how do you know her?

Whitty: Well...

((Flashback time))

<<Location: Tarogati City Docks, Time: 12.55 pm, 4 years ago>>

Whitty (Narrating): It was at the great city of the far southeast, Tarogati City.

Shantae: The Center of Sea-Trade?

Whitty (Narrating): The very same. How it all happened is the same as it happened here earlier. It all ended the same way, save for the chaos she already caused. That was the very first time I actually met her and her crew.