Amnesia, and a City covered in sand

The sun rises on the horizon, making the residents of the town awake and continue their daily activities.

Except, today is different...

Next, we see mushroom tower, where bombhead and the Half-Genie sleep on the hammock.

Shantae opens her eyes as the sunlight shines on them through the window, and looks at the sleeping Whitty, making her smile, followed by a blush.

Shantae: 'He's really cute when he's sleeping. Never thought I'd fall in love with anyone, including with him. Heh.'

She then places a light kiss on his forehead, making him stir and open his eyes.

Whitty: Ahh...morning, Shantae.

Shantae: Morning, sleepyhead. Had a good dream?

((Just the expression

((Just the expression.))

Whitty: Y-yeah, I had. Hope I wasn't uncomfortable for you...

Shantae just shakes her head, still smiling.

Shantae: You are more comfortable than any pillow, to be honest.

She covered her mouth with her hand to hide her smile and blush.

Whitty just snorts in slight amusement.

After that, they both stand up and Whitty stretches, leaving some "material" for Shantae's imagination.

After that, they both got ready, left the "house", got breakfast, but even then, Whitty noticed something was very off...

After breakfast, they went to Mimic's Workshop to check on his progress on the Dynamo.

They entered the workshop to see Mimic stand next to the unfinished Dynamo, idly.

Whitty: Good morning, Mimic. Is everything going well?

Mimic just smiles as soon as he sees the bombhead.

Mimic: Ah, Whitty, good morning. Everything's going well, but...

.

.

.

.