Cooking, Tickets and The Kissems

Back to Twitch and Vinegar glaring at the smug Shantae, Whitty turned to Rotty.

Whitty: So, Rotty.

Said zombie waifu turned to him.

Rotty: Yes~?

Whitty: May I ask why exactly are you here? Not to be rude, but I doubt you're here to visit Shantae, or are you?

Rotty: Matter of fact, I need Shantae's help, and now yours, too.

The said half-genie turned to her, curious.

Shantae: With what?

Rotty: Well, I need your help in getting 2 tickets for the race at Cape Crustacean. If you do that, I'll give you both something nice.

As she said that last sentence, she gave our bombhead the bedroom eyes.

Vinegar: Funny thing is, we have 1 extra ticket. We can give it to you-

Twitch: -if you can get us 2 cooked gator steaks

As the trio turned to them, you can see Twitch releasing steam through her ears while Vinegar's right eye twitches a bit.

Whitty:

That's it? I already have some gator meat back in my house

That's it? I already have some gator meat back in my house. Give me an hour to cook it. You girls can come with me if you want.

At the sound of the invitation, the 4 girls were filled with joy. Knowing him, the house will look magnificent, both outside and inside.

<<10 minutes of walking>>

As they have arrived, Whitty being a gentleman, opened the door for the girls, much to their pleasure.

As they entered, the girls were in awe.

A couch in black in front of a beautiful fireplace, candle holders on the walls, and a big red carpet on the floor. 

The girls: 'He built this?! He's...perfect~~~' 

And this is just the living room, the kitchen is to their right.

Whitty: Well, this is living room. Let me show you the kitchen. Still need to make the steaks.

With that, they entered the kitchen, which is just as neat as the living room. 

The table and the chairs are in perfect shape and sync in terms of color and design.

I mean, even the sink was shining in the sunlight!

Of course, the bedroom is off limits...for now.

Right away, Whitty got the girls something to drink. Which is water.

After that, he got to the cooking.

Frying pan, cooking oil and meat shovel ready, time for cooking. 

((I'm just fast forward this as there's only cooking here.))

45 minutes later, you can smell the sweet aroma of cooked gator meat and...honey?

Indeed, for our bombhead chef has his own recipes, even for cooking gator steak.

The girls are saying nothing...absolutely nothing.

They just watch him, lovestruck.

The girls: 'Husbando material~~~'

Of course, that didn't go unnoticed.

Whitty: 'Why do I get the feeling I'm being watched by hawks watching their prey?'

<<15 minutes later>>

Whitty: Alright, girls. Steak's ready. Take a seat.

The girls took a seat at the table, plates and utensils in place, courtesy of Whitty.

Once the steak was served, the girls dug in, experiencing great ecstasy, thanks to how tender the meat is, along with the honey sauce. 

Yes, foodgasm alert.

After they ate their meal (with great delight), the girls looked at Whitty with the same gaze as before, a heavy blush on their cheeks, accompanied by heavy breathing.

Rotty: As good as it was, I'm still not full~

Vinegar: Agreed~

Twitch: I've been waiting for this since our first encounter~

Shantae: 'Well if you can't beat them, join them.'  Sorry, Whitty. I can't hold back anymore~

Whitty used Escape...it was not effective.

Shantae countered with Hair Trap...it was too effective.

The sun was setting, and all we could hear was meat clapping, in the most suggestive way possible...

YOU WISH!!!

The girls just cuddled with him in the bedroom.

They ain't that thirsty, calm your horses!

Needless to say, the girls spent the night at our protagonist's humble abode. 

With lots of kissems from the girls...with tons of love.

[[TO BE CONTINUED]]