Luther the fat a** pig

Let's start from the begining. I was in year 3, and my teacher was a lovely lady names ms fried. Not fried, but freed. Tht's how you pronounce it. Weird, but funny too. And Luther wasn't even in my class. He was stuck with another poor teacher. But basically, my friend Miln - the one that was in the bat incident- had a crush on this guy name Marl. And Marl hung around Luther a lot so When Marl came around she would always flip her hair and stuff. Then for some reason, for bestie support I guess, we had to do it too. Embarrasing much?

But then, after a while, Luther chased me around school bevause someone let him know that I had a crush. And he wanted to know who it was. He pinned me to a wall, asked me who it was, and I tried to slide from under him, but he blocked me with his leg. Then I tried the other side, he lowerd his arm. With no escape he leaned in closer to me and let me tell you. His breath... FRICKIN' STANK. Like boy, what the hell have you been eating? Cheeze rings with garlic? 'Cause it smelt like it.

He asked me, really close to my face, if my crush was him. And I saw a group of high schoolers watching us. And this girl pointed to herself then to us, asking if I needed help. I nodded yes, but Luther took that as, 'Yes, I like you'. And so he very proudly grabbed my hand and said "Ok, I like you too. So be my girlfriend?" And I looked and the girl again who was pointing to the floor asking, 'now?'. And this time I whipered "Please?" And Luther took that as me agreeing to be his girlfriend. And go he  dragged me off to show off his new plaything.

I looked at the girl and glared, she was about to come, but she was too late. "Sorry!" She called after me. Luther didn't think much of it, but our 'relationship' started. And I was genuinely scared. I don't want to hold hands, hug, or even kiss him. I didn't want anything to do with him after having his breath in my face. All 7 of my friends felt bad, but everyone knew better than to tell him the truth. If we did, he would hit me or possibly anyone else, so we let him be delusional for another year.

And in that year the camp happened. And I told you what happened in the bus. But after I fought through the mob of kid to get my luggage, All the girls had to heave our bags up to the 2nd floor. Our dorms will be there. The ground floor was the boys' room. Which I still think is ridiculus. Their room and a living hall with a sofa, TV, and a chenelier. Not to mention a super fluffy looking carpet. Once I heaved my luggge up, I saw our living quarters. Plain empty space, dust covered, and that's it. Unfair. Then the rooms had 2 bunk beds, one queen bed, a drawer, air conditioning, and a broken heater.

I got settled in. And I found that I kmew all my roommates. And then I saw 2 good friends who would soon become my besties. Their names are Carli and Flofy. You've seen these names in the list of names that'll come up a lot. It's under friends. Besties, you are the best. Though I still feel bad for making Carli sleep on the top bunk when she told me she had a sensitive nose. Sorry. But here are the room mates:

The handleable ones: Carli, Sanz, Flofy, Kate
And then the annoying ones: Raila

Only one annoying one, but trust me, she is one powerful lady. I'll get to that later. But after we unpacked and said hi, we went river walking. No explaination needed right? It's in the name, you walking a river. This time, the girls got to go infront, but only in last name alpabetical order. I'm Heather Toil, so I went in the end of the line. Then came the boys. I don't know what Luther's last name is, but since I didn't see him for the whole half hour, I assume it's not from A-D.

The water was clear and cold. As mush as I wanted to play in it, I'm not too fond of cold water and the teachers shouldn't have to deal with over 60 cold, wet, complaining kids. Then I slipped, on a mossy rock. Luckily the boy behind me, Trav, was alet and managed to catch me before I could hit my head and die. I thanked him and looked at my dripping shorts. I looked at Trav and was that he was soaked to the core. Then he said that he was playing in the water and told me to live a little. So I got wet. It was too tempting. Looking back I realise that all the boys could see the girls' body through our shirts. Umm, well, we were younger?