Prologe

(Cao Cao's PoV)

Hello,Names Cao Cao and i am 14 years old,I used to live in china with my parents.

My parents were poor farmers and They ended up selling me,I don't know what to feel about it?We never had any bond to begin with.

But,I ran from the one who bought me and reached Japan and began living at a church.

I had true longnis but i hided it,And They all believed that i have blessings from God and they kept me safe for the meantime.

Yeah,I am the very same,Cao Cao,The hero of three kingdom.

Ok...I am just joking,I am his desendent.

And one thing more,I am weilder of Ultimate Longinus,True Longinus.

But now you would be thinking how do i know this much?

Well in reality,I am not 14 years old.

I was a 17 years old boy in my previous life.

I died and ended up coming to world of DxD

And Yes,I had wishes to ask for.

And I had actually seven wishes to ask.

And i think i made them worth.

First wish was to grant me eternal life span.

Yeah,I don't want to die again due to old age,And My body will stop aging once i hit 20.

My second wish was to be a master at senjutsu.

I am a human,So i thaught senjutsu will be best for me,I can use touki and other powerful abilities.

Third wish was to grant me best spear-man ship.Yes i really wish to be best spear-man.

Because there aren't many spear users in this world.

Fourth wish was to have a large..I mean really large amount of magic power.

I wished for it,Because its dxd world,I can't do a thing without magic in this world.

Not to mention,I will need lot of magic when using my Truth Idea.

It grants me the power to destroy any opponent with weaker will than mine.

But if mine will is weaker than my opponent,God's will sealed inside my gear will choose my opponent instead.

And I also need a lot of magic to use my balance breaker as well which is called Polar night longinus.

And Then my seven treasures.

All of them need a lot magic and being human don't grant me any extraordinary magic power,So i had to wish for it.

Fift wish was to have A Haki.

Yes i wish to have all haki but The supereme being said i can have only one as usually haki is obtained by birth.

And i chose conquerer Haki,It gets stronger depending on my will.

So it basically is same as my truth idea.

Someone with weaker will can never defeat me.

My sixth wish was to have high regenrative abilities.

I can regrow limbs in few seconds,I wished it because i am human,I basically don't have any regenrative powers like supernatural beings.

So it was best option to get this.

What do you think?

And My seven wish was A stupid one

But i don't regret asking for this.

And what i wished was to....

Have a flying Nimbus.

Yes..I wished for a damm cloud.

But i needed something to travel,How do you think i ran from china to japan.

I used my flying nimbus.

I am human so i can't have wings,I know i can fly with magic,But still...

Nimbus is cool.

And also...I won't be somones slave.

Eithers its a devil or angel.I will not give up on my humanity.

And i will make a faction,Where all sacred gears wielders,Whos life was destroyed by having a gear,Can live peacefully.

All the outcasts those who are despised by everyone can live.

There isn't a single sacred gear user who had a decent life,All of them died fighting.

None of them had a proper death either and thats what i am going to change.

This is my dream.

In my faction,We will not discriminate someone for their race or anything.

I will accept everyone,Either is a devil,Angel,Fallen angel,A hybrid,A youkai,A human,A exorcist,A stray devil,A rouge priest.

I will take them all in,Who have same dream as me,Who wants to live in a better world.

Thats for the prologe

So what do you say about chapter?

Do you like new cao cao?

And tell me who i should i take in new hero faction?

And also Do you want me to genderbend some asses?

And also do you want to join hero faction

Its pretty simple,Just comment down your character like this
This is just example
Name-Cao Cao
Race-Human
Sacred gear-True longinus
Special ability-Immortality and Senjutsu
Role in hero faction-Founder/Leader
Love interest-No one currently(He is 14)

And don't choose gears like Boosted gear,Divine dividing,Graal,What i mean is,Those gear which are important in canon story.

I will pick up one character from each chapters comments,So comment down below.

Well thanks for reading