Chapter 2

Time skip 2 years-

Cao Cao is now 16 years old,And he had learned using holy and light magic from azazel in these two years.

His other skills improved as well,He kept his gear hidden from other grigory members because azazel told him to use it as a trump card.

And gave him a spirit spear which grows stronger with the weilder.

And he was quiete famous in whole grigory as he was very strong for a human.

Kokabeil tried to convince cao cao to join him in starting a war but cao cao always refused his offer.

Cao Cao had his goals clear which was a to make a faction,Where everyone can live as they want.

(Cao Cao's POV)

Its been two years since i joined azazel.

He thaught me using magic and i am pretty good at it now.

And my touki has grown a lot stronger,Not to the level if Sairaorg for sure.

But it will be in some time,I am senjutsu master afterall.

Also i have already kept some of longnius weilder under my radar.

I don't really know what to do with them.

All i want is to keep them away from devils.

Now i am fully ready to leave on my own adventure,So i just have to say goodbye to azazel and baraqueil.

Baraqueil is really good guy,He is the one who trained me other than azazel.

So we are pretty close for sure.

I was currently in my room in head quarter,I Dressed up in my outfit to leave on my journey.

As i walked towards azazel's office,And baraqueil should be there as well.

As i entered the room,I waved my hand at them and they gave a smile"Yo,Azazel Baraqueil"

"Hello Brat"Azazel said

"Hey kid"Baraquei smiled

"Well i have decided to go on my own adventure and complete my dream"I said

"I won't stop you,Its your life,I will miss you for sure"Azazel said

"I will too remember you"Baraqueil said

"And i can't forget you two geezers"I joked

"Whats this goal of yours,You never told us but you always seemed passionate about it,You have to tell us now"Azazel said

"Yeah sure,I will tell you two"I said and i began"I want to make a faction where everyone can live how they want,Where everyone can live together despite their race,I will accept everyone in my faction despite their race,Either its devil or strat,Angel or priest,Fallen or hybrid or human or Outcasts,I will take them all in"

"Thats a very big aim you have"Azazel commented

"Thats impossible"Baraquil said

"Nothing is impossible for me,Old man,and even if its impossible i will still try,And thats my will and dream"I proudly said

"What will you name your faction anyway"Azazel asked

"Hero Faction"I replied

"Then grigory will be your allies"Azazel declared

"Thats good,I don't you all to be my enemies anyway"I said while laughing lightly

"I should be going now"I said as i waved my hand at them

"Nimbussss......"I shouted and nimbus arrived near me,I hoped on it and started flying

Its still some time before canon starts,So i think i should see the world in mean time.

Or should i gain allies?

I think traveling the world is much better in my opinion.

I could always find allies on my journey.

And currently issei will be 8,So koneko will be 6.

I have two years till kuroka goes stray,Then i can actually get her as one of my allies.

And as for akeno she is currently 9,I did met her a few times due to staying with baraqueil a lot.

So i did visited his home,Where i met shuri and akeno.

And she was twelve when shuri died,So its three years till then.

I will save shuri this time for sure.

And also i will save neko race from massacre as well.

But how can i go to underworld?

How?I need to find a way to go to underworld.

I can ask azazel to send me there,Fallen angels can travel to underworld so he can send me there.

And what else can i do?

Shit...I think i am dumb.

And who else i can save anyway?

Wait...I can save kiba for sure.

Yes..I will save him as well.

He will be great addition to hero faction.

As far as i know..Kiba was third member of rias's peerage

First was akeno,Who is currently nine so it will take three years for her to become devil

Second was koneko,And two years later she will be sent to rias and later will be turned into devil after akeno.

And third's kiba,And so i have more than three years to save him.

I don't even know where holy sword project take place

I need to find that too.

I really don't know anything...I guess World trip is cancelled then.

And i also need to save asia.She was exiled from church after she healed diodora.

I will take her in after she was exiled by church and i will surely kill that bastard Diodora for sure.

Is there anyone else who i can save?

I am really happy to save everyone,I am a hero,What do you expect?

Yes..I can save vali but he will meet azazel pretty soon anyway.

So i guess..These are the only ones i need to save for now.

So thats it for chapter

I just told you our master plan for hero faction

I really want to ask,Where does vampire lives?Human world or underworld?

I really don't  have any knowledge about it.

Thanks for reading and tell me if you want to join hero faction as well.