CHAPTER 1

Y/n's POV

"Y/n" Eomma shouted as i was already getting late and was taking cold water shower, that's when i diverted my mind from the pleasure and decided to be quick as today's Graduation ceremony in our university.

I came downstairs running enthusiastically and there's my Eomma...

Eomma:"Good morning princess".She said kissing my forehead...

Y/n:"Good morning Eomma" I greeted her back with smile..

Now I was on my way to the University and was in deep thoughts that's when the driver told me that we reached. I was walking to the entrance, my eyes meet with the people i was searching for. I ran and hugged them tightly.

Yoongi:"Good morning bestie" He said and pecked my forehead, I snuggle more into him as i always feel safe in his embrace,and greeted him back "Good morning Yoongs". That's when i heard someone growling behind us n he was non other than my 'JIMINIE' ,my comfort,my everything.

Jimin:"I think i am visible,right y/n??" I can sense jealousy in his voice that's when i turned towards him and pecked his cheeks, and he giggled.

Y/n:"Good morning my love".I wished him with another peck on his lips.

Jimin:"Good morning Princess" and huged me tight.

Yoongi:"Oh lord enough for now you lovey dovey couple".He said giggling."Now we should get inside before ceremony starts"

Jimin:"Yes, let's go princess".We intertwin hands
and walked to the ceremony hall.

*After graduation ceremony*

Jimin's POV

Jimin:"Congrats princess" I pull her towards me as the graduation ceremony comes to an end, she snuggled more pecking my neck.

Y/n:"Thanks jiminie, congratulations to you too baby" She said looking into my eyes."I love you".I said which made her laugh as it was so sudden."I love you too babe and always will"

Now we decided to wish our friends too and made our way to where they were..

Yoongi:"Congrats souly" he said hugging y/n to which she snuggled more into his embrace.
'This girl is being too cozy with him today, i don't know if she's doing this on purpose.But she's going regret it Later' I thought to myself.

Y/n:"Yoo too souly,I am really happy for all of us" She said smiling warmly.

We all were busy talking and wishing good luck to our friends that's when Yoongi decided to speak..

Yoongi:"I think we should celebrate this important part our life"

Jhope:"Sounds good, I would like to join you all"

Y/n:"Why not souly,we would love to celebrate this achievement" She said coming towards me and intertwines our hand."What Say jiminie?"

Jimin:"Whatever you will decide princess" She blushed by the words.

Jhope:"That's means we are up to this, right y/n?"

Y/n:"Yes, ofcourse" she said jumping and giggling like a cute angle she is. "But where to go?" She asked frowning her eyebrows towards me.

Jimin:"My house?? As my parents are out of town for business meeting" I said smirking.

Yoongi:"Bad idea jimin, even we will be there and i don't want you to keep y/n just by your side" He said laughing sarcastically.

Jimin:"There's ntng like what you think Min" I said smiling as i was caught off-guard while y/n was blushing hard imagining all that could happen with her at my place.

Jhope:"Let's hit the club tonight, it's been a long time,what say guys??"

Yoongi:"Sound fantastic" He said ruffling hair as he was as excited as jhope.

Jimin:"Even i am good to go, about you princess??"

Y/n:"already up to it" she said giggling.

Yoongi:"Ok then let's meet directly in the club at 7pm"

Yoongi and jhope said goodbye and decided to leave.
Now, me and Y/n was in the car heading towards our house.

Jimin:"Princess you looking beautiful today" I said rubbing my hand on her thigh.

She was appalled by the sudden touch and words as she was enjoying views outside the window.

Y/n:"What's on your mind Mr. Park?" She asked *smirking*

Jimin:"Ntng Miss Kim just felt like praising my princess's ethereal beauty" My words made her as red as a tomato. "Awww someone's blushing here,i see uhh babygirl" i said giggling at her cuteness.

Y/n:"Stop it jimin, otherwise I'll kill uhh" She said hitting my chest lightly and hid her face in the palm.

Jimin:"Ooh lord I'm really scared y/n!!" I exclaimed while laughing hard.

Y/n:"Enough now babe or else I'll really kill uhh" She said growling.

Jimin:"Okayy I'm really afraid of uhh now" i said giggling lightly.

Time passed as we are now standing outside y/n's house, as she was ready to leave i held her wrist and pulled her towards me while kissing her lips passionately which she glading returned. I backed up after sometime as we were out of breath.

Y/n:"I love uhh babe" She said near my lips as we were trying to catch our breath. Her sudden words and the ethereal cuteness made me giggle as i pecked her on lips "Love uhh more princess" I said smiling.

As i was ready to kiss her back y/n decided to open the gate and was fast to run which made me laugh again.

Y/n:"Now Leave you hungry tiger,byee" she said laughing and running towards her house.

Jimin:"Okay my hungry tigress"i said smiling "Be ready at 6 I'll come to pick you for the club" I yelled to which she turned around and flew a kiss.. She never fails to win my heart again and again..I smiled and flew a kiss back to her.

To be continued........

A/N:Uhhhhh finally first part of my first book🤞

Please like comment and share😇

Thanks for reading💗💌
I purple you💜