CHAPTER 2

Y/n's POV

I was tryna figure out what to wear for the club tonight which isn't much revealing and fits my curves too.
That's when my eyes caught up with a dress.

It's a black gown which isn't much revealing and hugs my curves perfectly.

The dress😍

I made my way downstairs after wearing adorable dress and a bit of makeup.
Tbh i was in deep thoughts about tonight that's when my phone rang.

Jimin's POV

         -on call-

Jimin: "You ready princess?? I'm outside your building"

Y/n: "Turn around Mr.Park".

       -Call ended-

That's when my eyes meet the most beautiful women in this entire planet. My y/n. My princess.

Jimin:"You're looking like a damn princess as you are my babygurl".I said admiring her beauty.

Y/n:"Tell me something I don't know babyboy".She said sarcastically winking at me. "Now let's go Yoongi and Hoba would be waiting for us".

Jimin:"Let's go babygirl" I said chuckling at her excitement and made my way to the driver seat after y/n.

Jimin:"Is there something on my face princess?" I asked her frowning my eyebrows as i was confused coz she was continuously looking at me and was adorably smiling.

Y/n:"No.Just admiring the most handsome man" She said intertwining our hands.

        Jimin's look

Jimin:"I love you my princess" I said kissing on the back of her intertwined hand which made her blush

Y/n's POV

Time went and now we are outside the club waiting for Yoongs and Hoba.That's when hobi came running towards me and was laughing hard.

Y/n: "What's the matter hobi, why you running?" I asked him giggling at his cuteness. That's when Yoongi came running behind him.