CHAPTER 3

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT 🔞 IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE YOU CAN SKIP.

Jimin's POV

I was teasing her which surely turned her on. She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to move her back around my crotch. My eyes widen because of her teasing.

I could feel my jr. getting hard the more she rubbed... Yeah,she have no idea her actions are making me want her more..."fuck" i cursed to which she *smirked*

Jimin:"You really don't care about ur life, don't you babygirl??" I started dry humping her from the back.

She turned around looking directly into my eyes which was now full of desire and lust, came as to her.

She tightened her arms around my neck causing me to fully devor her just right here.

Y/n:"Baby you okay?" She asked in a tesing tone smiling softly. I looked deeply into her eyes and leaned closer to her plump lips n took her into a deep intimating kiss.
Her lips tastes like honey so soft and sweet, not wanting to ever let go, i pulled her  closer. She pulled away panting heavily and smiled sweetly.

Jimin:"Princess you okay?" I teased her asking the same question she asked me before. She hit my chest lightly blushing hard.

Y/n:"Let's go home jiminie?? I am feeling tipsy" She asked snuggaling like a koala.

Jimin:"You really tipsy or there's something else on your mind baby?"

She dragged me to the outside heading directly to the car and started kissing breathtakingly. I broke the intimate kiss as i was out of breath.

Y/n:"Got to know what's on my head babe, let's go home, quick" She said looking deep into my eyes.

Time skip to y/n's house..

We drove by y/n's house... Now we were in her room and
I had her pinned against the wall.
She's panting softly yet heavily from the kissing session that's when i started to kiss on her neck and squeezed her butt hard making her moan near my ears which was really a turn on for me.

I reached for the back of her dress and unziped it and slip it off of her body.

Now she's just in her lingerie. I looked at her goddess structure tip to top with the eyes full of lust.

Jimin:"Let me break you even more babygirl, will you??" I asked her to whick she nodded desperately.

I carry her bridal style and carefully lay her down, standing back i decided to take my shirt off and hovered over her again.

I removed the remaining clothes which was covering her melons from my sight and started on one of her nipples while squeezing the other to which she moan out loud my name grabbing my hair, her eyes rolled back to head. I slid her panties side and started rubbing her folds.

Jimin:"Mmmmm.. I ain't even started and you are dripping wet babygirl" I said smirking at her state.

Y/n:"Faster jimin" she moaned loud asking me for more which was driving me crazy by the way she was stimulating by my touch.

I slipped off her panties after taking off all my clothes.

Y/N's POV

After taking off all our clothes he starts to suck my neck more like biting which leave hickeys.

I was a moaning mess under him and he was enjoying the view and the effect he has on me.

He slides his hand to the south slowly rubbing my thighs and start to rub on my clit making me to want him inside me already.

He now decided to put one of his fingers inside the hole while bitting my neck...

Y/n:"Aahh Jimin" He rubbed more adding another digit making me go insane...due to the pleasure which made me throw my head back...

Jimin:"You got so fucking tight baby" He kept ramming his long fingers devouring my hole as now i was more than moaning mess. I ran my hands all over his chest. He doesn't give give me time to breathe,as he keeps on biting my nipples and sucking my titty until he's full. He looks into my eyes asking for  permission as he was hard from all the makeout.

Y/n:"Make me already daddy, i want you badly" As i say he kisses me one more time and put his jr. near my entrance .

Y/n:"Hmmmm... You so big..."my eyes widen looking at his size to which he smirk.

Jimin:"Love... You don't know what you've got yourself into... I'm sure i won't stop until you will beg me to stop" My expression changed and i was bit scared by his words.

Jimin:"Someone's scared here" As he said he start to rub his crock around my wet dripping cat. "You got fucking tight baby.. Ahh shit just for me..." He kept ramming while sucking my nipples....
That's when he hit my gspot  my eyes roll back from the pleasure...i was moaning his name loud...

Y/n:"Ahhhhh.. Baby...ahh..just like that.. ughh..faster.. "

Jimin:"Yes baby.. Ughh moan for me just my name.. " I love you my babygirl and i can't get enough of you..ahh"

Y/n:"I. Love. You. Too daddy.. Fuck me like your kitten"

Jimin:"Ahhh.. God.. Shit this feels..s..so good" He was ramming like a animal devouring my hole.

Y/n:"Aahhh ummm jimin I'm.."
He cut me off.

Jimin:"Please baby just a bit more" and ran into animalistic pace like a insane man which made me go weak i clenched around his member..making it twenched inside me..

Y/n:"Ughhh..I'm close"

Jimin:"Same baby"

Jimin's POV

I was ramming hard into her
"I
*slam*
"fucking"
*slam*
"love you... Ahhh babygirl"
And like that arching her back she cum all over my cock even i couldn't hold more and cam inside her.
She was far more exhausted and in a snap of time she fell into deep slumber sleep.

I pull myself out of her and admire the beauty in front of me... Body covered with hickeys and my cum dripping from her hole...

I quickly get a towel and clean her and get freshen up...

I slept beside her covering her body and pulled her into an embrace she snuggled more..i peck her on her forehead and after some time i was in dreamland too with my woman...

To be continued.....

I always sucks at writing smuts so plz don't judge it.. 😁

Please like comment and share😇

Thanks for reading💗💌
I purple you💜