Chapter 1: Game Start Part 2

Game Start Part 2

Ayanokouji PoV

Noa: "Just reminding this video is from Ayanokouji's point of view"

Ryuen: "Ho this will be very interesting"

Yamauchi: "Why him? Isn't there anyone more interesting?"

Ken: "O-oi Haruki"

Onodera: "Why don't you just shut up traitor"

Maezono: "Right!! You're not a student here anymore."

Yamauchi: "Why are you girls supporting him, isn't he like invisible air"

Kei: "Haah what are you talking about"

Kiyo: "Calm down Kei"

Kai: "But..."

Sakayanagi: "Fufufu people who don't know anything about him better keep quiet"

Sakayanagi who doesn't accept me being treated like that speak out her voice with a cold smile

Yamauchi: "Are you-"

Horikita: "Stop it, your actions are so shameful and because you're an outsider..SHUT YOUR MOUTH!.."

Horikita in a sharp tone silenced Yamauchi.

Noa: "Okay let's start"

Chiyabashira-sensei strode into the classroom, looking around at the students in surprise. Everyone was clearly anxious, holding their breath in anticipation of the test results.

"Sensei. We were told that the results would be announced today, but when?"

"There's no need for you to get so worked up, Hirata. You should have passed quite easily."

"So, when will the results be released?"

"Well, if you'd like, now is as good a time as any. If we waited to do it after class, we wouldn't have enough time for other procedures."

Some of the students visibly reacted to the words "other procedures."

"What...do you mean by that?"

"Don't get flustered. I'll tell you now."

As usual, she revealed the details simultaneously and collectively. She stuck a large, white sheet of paper with everyone's names and test scores onto the blackboard.

"Honestly, I'm impressed. I didn't think that you'd score so well. Many students tied with perfect scores in mathematics, Japanese, and social studies. More than ten of you, actually."

Some of the students shouted in joy and delight when they saw the 100s lined up on the results sheet. However, some weren't smiling. The only grade that truly mattered was Sudou's score in English. Then— We saw Sudou's test scores. He had scored sixty points in four of the five main subjects, which was considerably high. He'd scored thirty-nine points in English.

"Yes!"

Sudou leapt up and shouted with joy. Ike and Yamauchi stood and cheered, too. There was no red line to be found on the results sheet. Kushida and I shared a glance and sighed in relief. Horikita didn't smile or cheer, but she did appear relieved.

Hosen: "isn't it too early to celebrate?"

Sudo: "Well I was stupid there"

....

Sudo, who was unprovoked shocked the entire theater because they knew that Sudo was a quick-tempered person and rather stupid. However, after he said that, the views of others towards him changed slightly.