𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳-𝗕𝘆𝗲 𝗯𝘆𝗲, 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿.

"Wake up" Lila said bursting in the room "Ugh what?" Riley asked while stretching  in the bed "i said wake up baboon." she responded "why?" "Were gonna try to save the end of the world" Lila informed "already?" Riley asked, getting up and rubbing her eyes "oww" Riley stopped rubbing her eyes when she felt pain near it "Bloody Mary. Your eyes" Lila said in a shock "what about it?" Riley said panicking "You my friend, have a black eye." "Fucking Allison."

Riley look in the vanity's mirror  and gasped "she sure did a damage on ya" Lila spoke looking in the mirror as well " no shit Sherlock" Lila smiled "we needa go now cmon chop chop." Lila waiting for Riley "alright fine fine I'm coming." 

They both walked into the basement, seeing the orange-yellow  light "look who decided to join us." Fei said in a joking way "Yes yes I'm up." She sighed "Isn't she beautiful? "Fei asked, looking at the Kugelblitz. "Beautiful yet dangerous." Riley said as she agreed with Fei. It does look beautiful but killed millions of people.... aka the whole population.

"oh wow." Diego said amazed, Lila scoffed "so that's what took Stanley?" "woah Stanley is dead?" Riley asked Lila "yup." Riley frowned, she did hate him when he shot Klaus but after he came back alive she forgave Stanley. Now he's dead.

"This thing is gonna take the whole damn universe." Five walked around the ball  "Don't touch it." Fei told him "what is it made of?" Five asked, "Micro black holes collapsing at increasingly short intervals." Sloane explained "Huh?" Riley asked, not fully understanding the nerd talk.  Lila shrugged at her, not understanding either.

"why aren't we all getting sucked inside?" "We don't know.  You shouldn't be here neither should this." Sloane answered the little boy  "We aren't getting sucked in because were epic." Riley said with a smirk "Can you focus for once?" Five asked with a scoff "nah"

"Grace has been tracking the wave. The next one is in three hours." Fei informed everyone "Alright so what do we do?" Diego asked "we trap it." Sloane told him "How will we do that exactly?" Riley asked, turning to face Sloane. How will they be able to trap it if the Kugeblitz will kill anything that touches it?

Five and Sloane both started to say some nerdy stuff which Riley did not understand at all, "should I be finding this hot?" Lila said "No." Both Diego and Luther replied. Riley turned around to Lila "yes." Lila smirked and gave a fist bump "Women." Diego sighed "ey! Watch ya mouth!' Lila shouted to Diego, Riley chuckled.

"What do you think, Five?" Allison asked, Riley rolled her eyes "It could work. Or we could die horribly." He replied to his bitchy sister "Thank goodness." Riley sighed happily "you want us to die?" Diego asked her "No, but her dying is a different answer." Riley pointed to Allison, she pointed the middle finger in return. Diego shook his head.

"I'm in." "you're not the one we need." Ben told Five "Excuse you?" Allison asked, for some reason offended. "For this to work, We need Sloane, Lila, Riley, Christopher and.." "Viktor.. of course." Allison said filling in what Fei was going to say, she started to walk away until Riley stopped her "Aww are you jealous you aren't useful?" Riley said as she pretended to wipe a tear from her eyes "I will punch you again, bitch." She threatened to "try me."  Allison scoffed and walked away, not wanting there to be another fight. 

"Get ready to stop it." Fei said as she walked away from the basement "here we go." Riley said before she also walked away. "pssss Ben." Riley said which caught Bens attention "what do you want?" He asked "I was thinking.. maybe we could get along? Stop hating each other?" 

Riley wanted her and Ben to get along before they all die, she hated the fact that they were always angry at each other and always got into fights.

"you gotta be kidding me." Ben laughed "Nope.." He said before he walked away, Riley frowned. I guess they will always hate each other. Even if they world is ending.

______

They were now all back in the basement, hoping they can save the world. "okay how do we start?" Viktor asked Sloane since she knew what she was doing. "have you ever moved a nest of bees?" Sloane asked "I haven't. Wouldn't they sting you?" Riley said "yes they would. You need  to keep the nest calm while you build a box around it and then you trap it." She explained 

"Riley, shape shift now." Sloane told Riley, she nodded. Riley closed her eyes and imagine her being Viktor "woah" Lila said, shocked. Sloane floated up and used her powers, Fei informed that the ball has different type of vibrations and we should be careful. Viktor started to glow in a blue color and it spread all around the ball "Lila, do the same as Viktor when your read." Lila nodded and copied Viktor. 

"Riley, do the same." Riley looked at the two before copying them. It felt odd, she never used this type of power so it was new to her, but she could control it. 

'do it for the world.' Riley kept saying in her mind while she focused. All of a sudden, fire spread in the room "FIRE!" Riley yelled as soon as she saw it "RILEY! FOCUS!" Sloane yelled back at her, Riley closed her eyes and kept using the powers. "Lila I need you" Sloane said when Lila turned her head to look at the fight behind them. When the fire stopped, the Kugeblitz started to get smaller and smaller "Christopher now!"  the cube broke into pieces and surrounded the now blue ball, "We're doing it!' Riley shouted happily.

The Kugelblitz gotten smaller so Christopher turned back into a cube and trapped the ball inside of it. Five randomly popped up which scared Riley a bit "Did it work?" He asked "We're about to find out." Riley told the man "three.... two..... one..." Fei counted, Christopher started to shake but nothing came out other than a fart.  "Holy shit did we stop the end of the world?" Riley asked while turning back into her self "We did it!" Sloane yelled "PARTY TIME!" Riley yelled happily.

Everyone were drinking and dancing, celebrating that the world is saved yet again. Riley put her arm around Ben's shoulder and drank her champagne "get your arm off of me!" Ben said with a smile "No, Benrino" Riley copied what Klaus said, teasing him "shut up!"  He shouted and threw Riley's hand off of him, Riley giggled. 

After the party stopped, Riley, Ben, Fei and Christopher all sat by the fireplace and kept drinking "I'm glad we all made peace and it worked out." Ben admitted while pouring Fei a glass of champagne. "Me too." Riley smiled "Yeah. But we're definitely killing them in the mourning right?" Fei asked "no we are not." Riley shook her head "why's that?" Fei asked "because they are useful" "We're not killing anyone." Ben told Fei, which shocked Riley. He loves to kill people so that's strange.

"why's that?" Fei asked "That's between me and dad." He said as he took a drink out of his glass "c'mon were your family. No keeping secrets." Riley placed her drink down on the floor "secrets? Says the one who kissed Klaus."  Riley's cheek turned pink "yeah we know. I got birds yknow." Fei told her "okay and? Back to the point, why did you make a deal with dad?" Riley asked, changing the subject. She hoped Fei and Ben didn't spy on her the whole time. 

"Thats non of your business." Fei got off her chair and told Ben he's a horrible leader and only cares for himself, Riley agreed with her.  "As number one you do what I say." " Actually Marcus was number one." She told her siblings "And hes gone."  Fei and Ben started to argue "here's a new life without dickhead." Fei said and hit the cube with her glass, after that Christopher started to shake and turn blue "Uhh guys?" Riley started to get scared, this was not suppose to happen.

"Christopher whats wrong?" Fei asked "back away Fei, Riley" Ben said, putting his arms in front of them both "it's going to be okay,  Chris." Fei  told him. All a sudden, Christopher exploded, Riley shape shifted into Five, grabbed Ben and teleported to outside so they would be safe. 

Published: Unknow/forgot

Edited: March 10th

Edited: February 15th 2024