𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴-𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Everyone were now in Hotel Obsidian because well... the academy is completely destroyed thanks to the Kugelblitz.

"Why didn't we die but Fei did?" Riley asked curious. She also wonders where Klaus is, he hasn't showed up in a while so what if he died too? "maybe we were the last one to get flushed?"Viktor suggested "I mean we are the only humans now." Riley said with a shrug "Hey, has anyone seen Klaus?" Luther asked, Riley sat up straight "I've been wondering about that too. Did he get taken?" Riley asked, she hoped hes still alive. "or dad." Sloane looked at Luther

"They'll be here." Diego replied "and if they're not?" Riley asked the knife dude "then they died." Riley frowned sadly. "Look, people. we're alive because we're special, right? We're the only one who can save the universe." Ben spoke "uh question." Allison raised her finger "yes?" "didn't we just do that and failed miserably?" "can you stop being an asshole for one fucking day." Riley told Allison, "Can you stop being stupid for one day?" She shot back, Riley rolled her eyes "Rather be stupid than rude."

"Ben's plan was stupid, thats why." Diego shouted. Riley thought the plan was good but you know how that ended. "I got a better. one." Diego told everyone "Can't wait to hear this." Riley mumbled to herself "we go with the large hard-on particle accelerator. You guys do some science, we launch the Kugelblitz into outer space." Diego said, pretending hes shooting the Kugelblitz into space.

Riley let out a laugh "that's way more stupid than the plan we did." She laughed again "you got anything better, princess?" Allison asked the woman "yeah let the world sink." She shrugged.  Ben and Diego started to fight as usual until Five stopped them "Hey! You guys done? The world is disappearing outside." Five informed, he then said that we're too late and theres nothing left to do.

"Cmon five..' Luther said not believing him "amen to that." "its over Luther. We're too late." Five put his hands into his pockets "come on five it can't be over." Viktor sat up straightly on his chair "yeah five we gotta figure something out."  

"lets take a step back, alright? Most of us spent the last 28 days trying to stop the world from ending. what exactly have we accomplished?" Five asked, Riley nodded. All they did was have fights every other day, eat food and get fat. "Got into multiple fights." Riley told Five "exactly." He agreed. "We'll we made some friends along the way.."Luther smiled at Sloane. Cute Couple. "Who are going to die in a few days." Riley told Luther "She's right. We did nothing. We make things worse every single time." Five said getting annoyed by Luther's response.

Five told everyone that his 100-year old self told him not to save the world "not to save the world?" Riley asked, Five nodded and repeated himself "that's the stupidest shit." Diego said scoffing "your face is." Riley replied back with a smirk "I mean, everytime we save the world we pat our backs then it goes to shit all over again. " "Yeah maybe we're the problem." Viktor agreed with Luther "yeah. us." Allison scoffed, she practically said its all Viktors fault. 

"You are so rude, you know that right?" Riley asked Allison "don't care." "Wait, your big plan is no plan?" Lila asked, Riley hoped so because this whole thing is exhausting. "yes. Exactly. Why the hell not? We've tried everything else. look, maybe this is what the world needs. I say embrace the apocalypse and see what's on the other side." Five stopped talking "Yes!! I always wanted to feel what death felt like!!' Riley shouted, Diego gave her a look that said 'what the fuck is wrong with you?'

"It was nice knowing you all."Five said "you too." "Whatever is on your bucket list I recommend you to do it now." Five sat down on the floor. Riley had a lot she wanted to do on her bucket list, but it was practically impossible to do it with a short amount of time.  Luther spoke up and said that he had a big announcement that he needed to tell everyone