𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵-𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

Riley woke up from the bright sunlight, she groaned and opened her eyes, she looked over to her right and saw Klaus sleeping peacefully while snuggling with her.  She smiled at him, he looked so peaceful. She carefully and slowly moved away from Klaus, he moved a bit but  was still asleep. She got up from the bed and looked at the floor, scattered with their clothes from last night. "shit." Riley whispered to herself, she looked down and saw her only wearing undergarments. She walked to the closet that was in the room and saw the clothes, which were only white button ups and black slick pants, she grabbed the clothes and went to that bathroom and took a warm- calming shower.

After she got out and changed Klaus was awake "Why so formal?" He asked while he stretched "Only clothes that were clean."She shrugged and buttoned the last button. Klaus got up from the bed and walked to Riley, who tried to not look at his nice built body "Was I good at... yknow." Klaus started to hump the air "oh my god Klaus stop" She face palmed her self "Is that a yes?" He smirked "maybe" She smiled at him. 

"I think that's a good thing" Klaus stretched  "you need to take a shower." She said wanting to change the subject. "ughh whyy?" He asked "You stink." She responded to the man "your personality stinks." He stuck his tongue out at her, she laughed at him acting childish "go shower" Riley ordered him "yes ma'am"  He walked into the bathroom afterwards.

Riley went out of the room, as she was walking in the hotel hallways Allison stopped her "Don't say anything a bitch would say." Riley glared at the woman "Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry." She apologized, Riley found it odd, the whole time she's only been a bitch to literally everyone. She squinted her eyes "Do you accept my apology?" Allison asked with a smile "hmmm let me think about it, no." Riley waved her hands in Allison's face and walked away. No way she's going to be all buddy-buddy after being a asshole.

She walked into the main area of the academy where surprisingly everyone was at (besides Klaus, five and Reginald.) "It looks like your going to work." Lila looked at Riley's clothes "the closet's suck." She shrugged. "Hello family" Klaus came walking in "hi." Klaus sat next to Riley "why'd you use all the shampoo?" he asked her "Not my fault there was a drop of it" She shrugged her shoulder "how was everyone's night?" Lila questioned 

 Great! I meaneveryone were boning each other." Luther spoke up, Riley nearly puked at the thought of it " what the hell?" Riley turned to face Luther "Diego and Lila were doing it on the stairs." he informed "says Mr squeaky bed" Riley tried to hide the laugh that was going to come out "at least no one saw it!" "we heard it!" "why are we talking about people having sex?" Riley asked "I don't even know." 

Five and Reginald came in after going outside, everyone started to clap "Woo that speech Five!" Riley clapped her hands at him "You nearly made me tear up, ya big softie" Lila told him "Okay enough. That was booze talking. In the light of the day you're all deplorable." Five sat down

"You day is about to get worse." Reginald got everyone's attention. "oh?" Riley sat up straight, she was in the middle between Klaus and Ben. 

"The Norse had seven sleepers. The Blackfoot seven stars. As a boy I heard the legend of the seven bells. All these stories are the same, the village is under threat by flood, by fire, by night that never ends. A shaman brings his disciples to a sacred cave. He tells them if they can ring the seven magic bells, the village will be saved  and all will be restored just as it was." Reginald ended his whole story.

"wait, so we have to ring seven bells to save the world?" Riley asked the old man " Not Exactly." He responded. Klaus moved his legs on top of Riley's, she glanced at him but he was focus on Reginald's speech.