Four

Author's Pov...♡︎

It's been two weeks since their wedding. Vaanmathi chats with him as usual and spends her day as If her husband's no love towards her is not a bother to her.

Vishnu didn't mind it. More like, he really likes her cheery vibe. He can feel himself losing his senses slowly to her.

At present, it's a beautiful Monday, Vishnu had gone to the court meanwhile Vaanmathi had gone to the bank. Yet their minds were full of thoughts of each other.

Vishnu doesn't have any case proceedings today and so, throughout the hearing of other cases, his brain keeps on swaying the image of Vaanmathi. Her dark, wavy, mid-waist-length hair, her enthralling brown skin, her captivating black alike eyes, her intense stares.... everything is boosting Vishnu's hormones to go disorganized.

On the other hand, Vaanmathi is just trying to make him love her. She initially thought to seduce him, so that, they will get intimately close first and ultimately would fall in love.

But something about that idea didn't sit well with her. So she gave up the idea. As of now, she behaves with him in her indifferent personality, desperately hoping he would eventually love her and embrace her as his wife...

In the evening, both of them fetch back home and refresh themselves, then they go on performing their errand in the same room, Vishnu on his study table, reading case-related documents while Vaanmathi lays on the bed, scrolling through Instagram.

She suddenly witnesses a new trend on the reels of Instagram and gets excited. She wants to do that trend with her Vishnu. She silently drags her body off the bed and tiptoes toward Vishnu who was immersed in looking through the documents.

She taps on his shoulder and he turns to her with a questioning look. He has worn a blue t-shirt, and black shorts and has study spectacles decked out on his eyes. Vaanmathi drools at his handsomeness for a few minutes and then gets herself together to carry out the trend which had fascinated her.

She, without announcing anything, removes the ring he has on his ring finger. Accordingly, she sets her mobile on his study table close to the wall, after turning on the recording in it.

While the phone commences recording, Vaanmathi grabs Vishnu's left hand and slides the ring on his same ring finger. He watches her like she has gone crazy. What's the point of removing it when you are going to put it on back again? He thought to himself.

Well, that's the trend.

Vishnu opens his mouth to enquire about her odd behavior but gets too shocked to speak when she begins to dance by facepalming herself and rotating her hip. Also, he can hear her saying something like "marry me, marry me" which prompts Vishnu to go blank in confusion.

I already married her though. He thinks with an intense frown on his face.

"Are you alright?" He stops her after a few minutes and she lends him a wide grin. "Yes, it's for a reel on Instagram" Vishnu rolls his eyes at her words. He is not a big fan of such things.

"Don't post it in online, I'm a reputed Advocate" He states firmly and plunges her phone from his table.  He presses the recording icon, stops it, and offers it to Vaanmathi.

"I shouldn't have married you" she mutters as in joking but Vishnu takes it seriously. She isn't aware of it because he diverts his eyes to the documents without a word to her...

..................

🦋🦋🦋