Blood Ransom 16

Zyrel Maxx

While me and Sam is in our way up to his office. He grab me on my waist and he pin me on the wall of the elevator, and lock us, he start to devour every inch of my skin. He kneel down and worship me by his touch. He opened my zipper to let out my hard member and suck me mercilessly.. A moan of pleasure and lust is singing in my lips and he dance with it.

".....ahhh fuck.....oh suck me hard daddy...." I said.

He look at my face if I show of disapproval of what he done to me. But the desire is eating me the right mindset is gone and let the lust play with me. I push my length deep to his throat, harder and harder, faster as I could. The pleasure build up on lower part of my body, ready to unload anytime so soon.

" ohh... daddy your mouth is fucking great......ahhhh......" he pull me out on his mouth and said.

" ...... Oh......my baby you like it oh......" he said, with a smile of his success and he start again with ,what he already started.

He pump me faster, made me scream my pleasure of lust. I'm so near to the victory of climbing my worldly heaven. Sam made his way to me mercilessly he even hold my tight harder so I can't lost the track and the whimpering is on me.

".......ohhh...... fuck.....more harder daddy........hmmmmm......ahhhh .... I'm almost there.....harder......" and he give me his last five hard push his mouth on my hard number......I give him the juice of my pleasure.

".........ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........fuck....hmmmmmmm......."

He swallow all of the juice never let even a small drop to the floor or even a small stain on his face. Before he unlock the elevator again. He hold me tight in about ten minutes, because i lost my strength on my knees. He arrange my cloth, and ask me.

" baby... are you okay? sorry i can't hold my self. I feel jealous......." I'm not letting him to finish on what he try to till me, I stop him by giving him a kiss on his lips.

" I know that your jealous but always remember that i only love you and no other......" I hug him tightly giving him a assurance.

"Thank you baby......hope you never been tired on me. I love you." and he give me a last hug and we continue our way up.

My eyes is went wide when we enter the area of that prestigious building. My mouth is open while I'm walking inside the interior design was so elegant, neat ,and clean. For me it is look like a small home cool and warm. My thought slap back on the reality when he pull me for a back hug.

" baby from today it is your office and I'm here with you..... I don't want to put you together with the other employee." He said with finality. I look at him and give him a best smile I can be.

Samuel Ford

My man is angel in my eyes, he is the cure of my sick day. If I said that he is answer of my only prayer. In our way here to my office I can't control my self if I'm with him. my Plan to take him here in my office in my own table but my body can;t handle any daily when it comes to the person next to me. My thought is bring back to the reality when my phone is ranging.

I answer the call because it is my under ground business I don't want to take it easy. And also i know I need to Leave him here at the office after that call.

"baby I need to leave you here, because I had a important meeting to be made."

" oh okay, but you need to give me a work here for now so I'm not get worry on here."

" okay but please don't over work here if you get tired go inside of that room and get some sleep and your lunch is deliver here for you not to go out ....okay"

"yes sir. So do you want me to wait you here, or I take my leave after working time?" I smile at him to hear that he is willing to wait for me here. and in my own opinion it was best for him to wait but I'm not sure how long I stay outside.

" No baby. You need to go home after working hour. My business meeting is bit hard to handle so don't know what time I come back. Ah also you need to be home at exactly four in the afternoon you got me?"

" Okay sir I'm at four, but I can't promise a 100% it can be because sometimes the traffic is went crazy."

" Fine.....Your driver is here when the time for you to go." he nodded of his agreement. I kiss him a good bye and take my leave. I can't imagine it was hard to take a leave if he is around, but I know I had to do my business, and I come home for him.

The days has come so fast, and become a weeks, and weeks become a month we are now six months being a couple and being together in one house, I decided to bring him home and not allowing him to be alone but his condo still his and I name it after him . My domestic life is doing great with my Zyrel , happy and contented. I try to bring him to his self defense training, I know he need it if time come knowing the business I operate is dangerous and complicated, most specially now there are some of rival trying to bring my company down and some are looking for something they can use against me so they can force me to join their business. I'm aware on this activity since I'm in the underground business. I'm so careful of everything now I increase his security and surveillance.

Now I,m here seating at our office waiting for him to come back .He ask me to go out to buy his favorite coffee next here in the building, I really don't know he love the taste of that coffee. Call me exaggerated but yes I'm thinking he is some kind of pregnant. I shake my head upon thinking of the thing. Yes I'm expecting of hair. But the sexuality I chosen is a bit odd to wish the thing, although it was possible now a days, but still I'm not yet open to him I'm afraid to his reaction and I don't want him to think negatively. My thinking back to the reality when I notice he is not here and it was about a hour after he left .

I call his body guards but they said Zyrel till them to stay because he is just in the next building and everyone here knows who he is to me even the owner of the coffee shop is one of my friend. I call his attention when i approach to his office we check the CCTv video my eyes catch a three suspected man inside of the building. I look at the record from outside of the shop my blood boiled on what I saw.

"....fuck....." I moan furiously and the ring of the phone cut me from words."hello.."

"Mr. Ford your beautiful man is in my hand prepare your self for my next call...." the man in the other line say and cut the call before I can say anything to him.

'......Fuck you bastard....... you will wish that you never touch what is mind..... because no one would dare ..... every mistake the ransom is blood.....