A warm nigth 20

Samuel

He got up on the place where we seated. He wanted to go in the bathroom. I let him go out on my arms and walk to the place. My eyes his open widely upon following the man, the sway of his butt is taking my breath away my body release a high temperature even the AC of the room is quite high.

I followed him to the bathroom. When I reach and saw him doing his business my lustful side kicking me hard. Me and the core of me is trying to released inside the person. I throw my arm at his waist, wrapping on it like I lost him when I let go.

"Hey what is wrong with this tight hug? " he ask me.

"Hmmm,,,,, I wanted to had you tonight. "

"Your always had me I'm all your's babe. "

I kiss his back neck and turn him to face so I can claim his wonderful lips. He answer me like the thing I did to him. I pick him and let him seat at the counter. He warp his two beautiful legs at me not wanting me to let go what was we started for.

The fire of feelings,  of lust and desire is erupted between me and him. The next period of time is my hand starting to move like it had his own mind,  searching the right place to stop and my hand found it.... I massage that part to start the penetration. The two buds was already erected asking me to claim and bite them.

"Oh I'm going to be crazy in your body every time I hold you..... " I said,  while my hands busy of taking his clothes off, he is now roaming his hand at my back while singing his Wonderful song.

" hmmm..... Yes daddy...... Your making me as crazy us you think if you touch me..... Ahhh please more..... " I suck his nipple while  my other hand playing the other erected one.

I want to dance every music he made,  it looks like a sweet melody on my ear.

"Ohhhh......... Ahhhh .......I'm feeling so great...." His moan is like a drug adding my desire towards him. His skin is like a delicate clouds of the summer,  and his natural smell like a garden of lavender.

"Ohhhh daddy don't stop..... " he said while is eyes are close.

I move my lips every inch of his skin. I'm not leaving a space I never touch,  leaving a new sit of of love marks. Until I reach the hiding sword it is already hard as a rock, oozing with a taste cream of my worldly heaven.

I licking this part like my favorite ice cream. Teasing and pressuring him with my touch. He continue to hum his song. Until in the time he dug his kneels on my skin,  indicating his wonderful climax.

"Hmmmmm ahhhh I'm Cumming..... "

"Cum for me baby..... Ohhhhh your wonderful to me...... " then I continue the things I do..... Until in my last dip throating and he realest on my mouth I take it all I don't want to waste even a drop of it.

"Hmmmmmm..... "

I picked him and bring him to the couch in my theater room I angle him,  facing his beautiful hole on me.  I enter my two finger directly to his soft spot and he let his loud moan for me to dance......

"Ahhhh daddy there ohhhhh.... You got it right.... "He commented on my work.

"Ohhhh baby ......you like what daddy does? "

"Yes daddy I love it...... Ahhhh more..... I want your c**k inside me please....... "

"My baby is so needy now..... " I slap his butt using my free hand......

"That is great..... Please give it to me..... "

"Ahhhhh...... Daddy please I want you..... I be a good baby promise..... Ohhhh.... " he pleading me.....

"Okay....  Daddy give you what you want." I said to him in my huskies voice.

I take out my finger on his hole and rub the tip of my hard core.  In no minutes I enter the get of my heaven merciless. He whimper so loud looking  at me,  his green beautiful eyes turn back of his head. The feeling of success is with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now we are at our room after the hot season we had. He was wearing my tee laying in bed by his stomach. The love bits I made is like a art in my naked eyes.

"My baby is alright?  Did I over do you my love? " I ask while rubbing his back.

"I'm okay.... But sore at there in the down... Damn I'm not us with your size. " he said while buried his beautiful face at the pillow. He is still shy after how many times we did the thing.

"Okay come near so I can hug you. " I pull him at my arms caging him in there so he can't run away from my love.

On the morning I weak up early he is still sleeping like a baby Snoring in almost in the top of my body. I slowly move him back on the bed. Zyrel is a deep sleeper person, I success and pick up my self for my morning routine. Then took my sweat pans and black tee.  I walk on the bedside and give my morning kiss to my sleeping man. And I leave to make something for our stomach for the morning, knowing it already nine o'clock.

It was happy day for me and a freedom from hiding secret to my man. The sweet melody from the sound system is tickling on my ears. Until and soft and familiar arms wrapping on my waist.

"Oh your wake up come and I give you your food. " I pull him infront of me and pick him to put him in the chair in the counter.

"Heyy.... I can seat by my self no need to carry me every now and then.... And also you might spoile me much and I can't move without you..." He complain to me.

" my happiness is to spoil you. " I answer with a wink.

"Fine whatever.... " he become more feminy this past days and I'm happy with it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Other person pov

" we got something boss about the dark mash. "

"What it is? "

"The dark mash always associated with the business of Samuel Ford of Ford groups of company."

"Digg more about the back ground of this Samuel Ford and how we can use this man against the dark mash...... "

------------------to be continue------------------