In your arms 25

Samuel pov

I narrow my eyes toward the person in front of me. At my back my right hand supporting my cover as a black mask leader. He was smirking at me,  while continuing on his track towards me. While Zac my assistant and best friend pointed his gun to Luke, he starting to talk a none since one.

"So the lord of black mask, is really had a strong connection to you Mr. Ford. By interfering this personal battle. " he mucking at me. " what can I do to my guest ? I think it was to important,  knowing you two are much busy, and no time for a useless matter.? " he narrow his eyes to me.

"Let's not take it long, as you said I'm busy,  and it was to important on me. So where is my wife? " I ask the person in front of sending him a clear warning.

"Oh to fast.... My game is just started. "

"Sorry to your game Mr. Amone it was over."

After zac said a word the rain of bullets are starting and the sound of death is singing.. The man who is agressive is starting to panick he try to run in the same room where he come from  but my team is blocking his way. He try to pull out his gun but I shoot him on his arm.

His eyes is looking at me with empty emotion. I show him the look of my demon side. His eyes are widen by seeing of no room of escape for him. I found my voice again after the range of my anger.

"You must thankful that you are a friend of Zyrel, my man. I can't end you right now. You must be pray for not damaging him, or else you wish not to born in this world on what thing I do to you. " My group catch and killed the people of Amone group. "Hold him, tie him so he can't move I will get my man. " I said narrowing my eyes to him.

I move my feet toward the door my heart is racing I'm afraid of what is inside of the room. I'm sure on myself that I will burn this place without any mercy if I they damage my most important one.

My heart is starting to beat so fast when I saw the broken glass window and saw him climbing on ready to jump down.

"Baby.... Don't.......... " he look at me and the smile is on his lips and the tears is on his eyes.

"Babe....." He got down on the floor and starting to walk in to me, but I'm move quickly than him to catch him and lock him in my arms.

"Babe thank you for getting me out of here.... I'm so afraid.... "He said on he subbing.

"Baby,  I can't leave without you. Your always my priority and I won't let them take you away from me. Stop crying I'm here now. " I kiss his head and rub his back.

"Thank you.... Luke is taking me here.... I trust him but he betray me. "

"I know baby, I know. He is in my hands now and he can't do anything to harm you.. I promise. " he hug me so tight. Like he was afraid of losing me..

'God I love this man so much.' I mumble on my self.

" lemme check you first and let's get out of here. Okay. " he nodded at me.

I look at his skin his whole body. And my eyes catch the brushes on his arm. My blood is boiling just saw it.

"What he do to you? why you had this? "

" he try to touch me... "

"What?" I can't just let it go, the bastard is touching my man.

"No he stopped when I push him away from me. I'm okay now I won't let anyone to do that, I'm only good for you. I can depend myself. " he said again then I breath free from what he said..

"Okay let's get out of here. And thank you. " I said to him.

"Where is he? "He ask me suddenly. It catch me out of guard. I never think, he still feel worry to the person who captured him.

"He is outside baby, don't worry he can't hurt you again. " I answer,  he hug me tight and the treas of his eyes is make my cloth wet.

Zyrel pov

I buried my face on his nick,  letting my fair and worries pouring out of my system after the whole situation I been through in just one day.....

At first I standing at the middle of the office when I get a call, then I go up on the roof top to meet my best friend, even I feel uneasy and wondering how he come knowing the whole building is secure with guards and technology systems. And in a day my best friend become my villian and try to rape me.

When I'm not letting him his way on me,  he stop, that time I try to find a escape way, and the only place  I see was the window, when I found a thing I use to crack and broke the glass, after how many times of trying I saw it starting to cracking until it completely broken into pieces. But when I try to climb on the window I heard the voice of comfort and my only safe arm. But thinking that I'm just hallucinating I turn my head to confirmed it and my heart get relax when I see him.

I hug him as tight as I could, I'm so afraid of losing his hold and I turned back on my dark experience awhile ago. He hold me as tight as I do. And I start of telling him what just happened. I saw his uneasy feeling, but when I assured him that I won't let anyone to do things he does to me the brightness of his eyes back again. But when I ask him about my friend his bright eyes is starting to shade a cold expression. But in that moment I saw Luke struggle on the person holding him on his arm when he got a chance he pull out the gun on the other person and fire it against me and Sam I quickly turned my lover and shield him by my body and I heard the sound and in no minute I feel the warm liquid running on my back.

"Babe are you fine,,, I ask my man? " he look at me with shock expression.

I feel his hand on my back even I feel the my last breath is so near I still see his tears falling out of his beautiful eyes.

"Baby.... No.... Why????  I'm not coming here just to wetness your dying in my arms... Please don't close your eyes please.... Don't... "

"Sorry I'm tried,,, but I .....always..... love you babe.... Even the darkness come I still love you till end.... " the tightening of air on my lungs is on me.......

.........to be continue...........