Truth 19

Zyrel

I can't move on what I heard but I need to know him. All I want he will honest with me I believe whatever he till me as long as he don't play behind my back.

But this truth is so heavy in my heart I'm big fun in safety. I hate guns, I hate harrasment, but my heart wants to heard his words so I understand him. He continue to explain it to me, and I listen him carefully

"Zy, my group is illegal but yet we are part of the government, and we are not into killing because of personal. My group is hired by the government to assult some biggest criminals, such as leaders of terrorist, big leaders of drug syndicate in other words for high profile criminals that's no need of ju-process of law, we had also we had our import and export of guns even fighting air craft, everything government use on wars." He said and it makes me proud of him made a trade to the government only.

"So you had a factory of that things? And how you deliver to other places?"

"We buy it in the manufacturer that we tie up. For delivery we own a shipping lines and airlines so that we can use to transferre all the goods. We are also a eyes of the law for people who run some illegal to balance the society. "

"Okay fine I don't want to know the rest. All I want is you going home on me safe, and I trust you. "

" baby thank you, but you need to know no one except you and my most trusted men knows me as a moab leader, I stay low key in everything about the illegal activities I had. Even the group who kidnapped you not knowing about me is a moab. So worry less please."

"Oh why they take me that way, what for? "

"They try to make a deal with me in my legal business, so they use my company as their shield of their illegal drugs business. They plan to use the shipping lines to carry the drugs. Reason I decline the offer. Because they don't had other way of winning me they take you, for me to sign that stupid contract."

"Oh thank you for loving me.... That even it's quite dangerous you save me and your not giving them a way to use your company, that is so great."

"That is true baby..... I love you. Thank you for your understanding."

"Babe as long you never killed someone innocent and it was away from the law I'm not against with. Also I'm here to support you. "

"I can't believe to have a understanding and a supportive half. Now I can sleep at night without worrying what if you find it to others and leave me behind? "

"Hmm the truth if I heard it from someone I might run away from you because of the reason that you, in your self don't trust me. Trust is important to any relationship. " I explaining to him.

Although it is hard for me to accept the true, but it is bitter done being lied and I never know why he is alway gone at night and had a threat of my life.

Samuel

I'm behind happy now saying him and hearing that believe in me and trust with me is quite a free air entering inside of my system. A baggage left out on my shoulder. And a freedom from the lie. The feeling of he might leave me if he knows my hiden identity, is like a ice cube under the sun, it melted away.

Now I'm hugging him here in the roof top face the bounty of the ocean and the peaceful and melodious night. He was humming with the music we play while keeping him in warm from the cold air.

It was the feeling of being love and being happy with the man next to me. I hate to end this wonderful sigth now but I know I need to bring him inside before he got a cold.

"Baby let's get in, it's getting cold here, your skin is cold already."

"Okay..... So what your plan tonight? "

"What about movei in fire place, and some wine with. " I offered, it was my time to be close with the person I love and care for.

This past few days I'm so much busy with the business and barley had good time with him. I plan to give him a long vacation but knowing my schedule was so hectic. But might to bring him to his parents to meet them and bring him to my side so my family know him.

We are seating on the theater room holding each other while sipping a wine. And sudden question pop up on my mind.

" oh Zy can I ask you some questions? " he look at me dearly.

"Sure what is it."

"Where is you family? Do you had siblings? " he smile at me but a smile not reaching to his eyes.

"Oh,, yes.... My parents are broke a part when I'm so young, hmmm I'm just twelve that time and my elder sister is about fifteen. And I had siblings in both my mom and dad. My dad had his three children one boy and two girls. My mom had her one boy and one girl. My dad is here in new York and my mom is in Miami.. You?"

He look at me asking the same thing I wanna know. It might be a reason I never see familytreasured him. He was reserve on this matter.

"Me I had one sibling, Emerald she name after my mom favorite stone. My dad and mom with my sister live here but in the border of New York city. So where your sister? "

"She is here in NY too. She get married here and work at one of the publishing company her. "

"Oh wow... What about paying her a visit one of this days? "

"That would be great, cause I miss her much. Eloise is closed to me, she is like a mother to me after mom leave us to married again six years ago."

"Okay let's plan fir that and call her in advance. "

"Than you... "

I saw his happens in his eyes. I'm excited to know this woman he love whole heartedly. I know this person is his treasured for.

----------------------------------------------------------

In the other side of the city.

"Damn it.... All I want is the real identity of this fucking leader of THE DARK MASH go search again...... Idiots..... "