ONE: SHIRYOKU NAGERU

I sat in the nurses office in boredom. 

"So. How you doing there, Shinso?" I asked. He groaned at me in annoyance. 

"Glad to hear you're doing fine." I sighed. 

"Nageru! There's someone here to see you!" Recovery Girl said. I put on a smile and welcomed my friend, Hone Nashi, into the nurses office. 

"What happened this time?" I asked as she sat down. 

"Fucking Iida being a bitch again." She grumbled. 

"Language, friend." I smiled at her. 

"All because I had snacks hidden in my desk while he was doing his class prez inspecting bullshit. I get hungry, and a girl's gotta eat! But nooOOOo, now I've gotta serve a dEtEnTiOn for BrEaKiNg tHe rUlEs. Complete and utter bullshit, I tell you." She complained. 

"First off, you shouldn't have snacks in your desk anyway, second, watch your mouth. He's trying his hardest to keep the class clean and in order." I explained his side to her. We continued to talk about how Iida is trying to keep peace in the classroom, but she refused to see his side. After ten minutes of attempts, I sighed and went to go check on Shinso. I placed a hand on his arm and looked at him. 

"You doing alright? You look like shit." I asked. 

"Fuck you." He mumbled. 

"Alright, buddy." I said condescendingly. 

"Fight me!" He sat up and groaned in pain. 

"Lay down. You need rest. Maybe later." I smiled at him and left the room.

YOU AND ME, ALWAYS, FOREVER...

© 2022