TWO: HONE NASHI

Stupid Nageru. Stupid Iida. Stupid 'no snacks in class' rule. I just wanted to eat. I climbed over the wall to Ground Gamma. Really, I just wanted to fuck around with my quirk and blow off some steam. I begin the simulation with the fighting drones, so I can beat the shit out of something. Believe it or not, I don't actually enjoy hurting people. I don't like fighting with my friends, and I don't like being told off for something I just got control of. Why am I the only one to get caught, as well? 'Suppose I'm just bad at hiding. Funny. The girl who can fit into even the smallest spaces, bad at hiding. I just need...

I don't know what I need.

It isn't this, I'll tell you that much.

Isn't ten pages over homework and over exhaustion and being lucky to have breakfast and getting the shit beaten out of you and not being able to communicate properly so no one knows you feel this way so you can't fucking blame them for hating yo-

Faintly, I hear my watch beep. It's my timer, reminding me to take my meds.

I should head back to the dorms.

It's nearly nine-

"MISS NASHI!"

god-fucking-damnit.

I turned on my heel, facing Iida. "Hi there." I say, faking boredom. "The sign on the entrance clearly states there should be no use of the training simulation raised past the easiest difficulty without adult supervision! You were using it at the second hardest!" Oh fuck, I forgot about that. "Sorry, Iida, I forgot about that. I just-" "Even if such a poorly disguised lie was true," he interrupted, "you were also on training grounds over two hours after the closing time for students! I'm afraid I'll have to tell Mr. Aizawa about this, and he can decide your punishment. However, I assure you it will be at least two detentions. Please return to the dorms." he finished, walking off.

...

I just wanted to save people.

YOU AND ME, ALWAYS, FOREVER...
© 2022

© 2022

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(☎︎ ₚₐᵣₐ ₛₚₑₐₖₛ...

hey there, dear reader!
the co-author of this series now has a wattpad! go follow them at @RaniboSprimkle  !

love & guts )