Spacemageddonocalypse

A/N:

STUPID GIF!! GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

_________________

"Our planet is about to be hit by a giant asteroid! Come with me if you wanna pay!....I mean, live."

You and Sonic stood in between a crowd of villagers as Eggman was standing on a small stage, speaking into a microphone talking about utter nonsense?

"Really?" Sonic spoke up with a sarcastic tone. "'We're about to be obliterated by a giant asteroid's scheme?'" 

"Yeah Egghead, this is your worst plan yet! And I've seen awful one folks, awful ones!"

"This asteroid is real!" Eggman snapped after hearing both you and Sonic. "Which, I'll admit takes the joy of it being a scheme, but you gotta dance with the girl one brought ya!"

As the folks around you, including Sonic, started to laugh. you actually thought for a moment. Last night you were looking through Tail's 'tails-a-scope' and saw the signs of an asteroid coming. Of course, you didn't think much, seeing how asteroids passed by like metors, but now that Eggman comes and warns the citizens about an asteroid coming? 

Oh no...

You ran up on stage, making Sonic stop his laughter and watch you stand beside Eggman and speak into the microphone.

"I believe Eggman!"

Everyone gasped. You? The hero? Agreeing with the enemy Bizzare, YES I KNOW!

"Y/N, are you okay? Do you feel sick?" Sonic called out to you, zooming over to feel your forehead only to make you slap him away as he stood back in the crowd.

"No! Last night I saw the--"

"Oh whatever man, this is all for show! Look at her trying to show off!" A man in the crows waved the A/N off and began to walk away, the other agreeing with him and leaving.

"Are you serious-- NO! Why would I even do--"

As you tried to speak, you grumbled as you slam your head to your wrist as you bend over, Eggman standing beside you with an awkward stance.

"Do you...seriously believe me?" Eggman asked, actually kinda surprised and you nod as you stand up.

"Just because we're sworn enemies, doesn't mean we can't agree on something like this!" You mimic him as he stroked his mustache.

"Mmh, Touche-"

__________

"I'm gonna be rich!" Eggman cheered as he, Y/N, Orbot, Cubot, and a bunch of other people stood in front of Eggman's secret bunker, with his rocket sitting beside him. "What's the point of having so much money if everyone and everything is dead and gone!-" You spoke up as you looked at him , only to earn and hand to the face and pushed you behind. 

"I'm now placing my decision on who's more bunker worthy! Each of you must write a one-page essay on why you deserve to be saved!"

Soon, Dave raised his hand as he stood in the crowd. 

"Uh, yeas, Dave?" You called out to him.