74🖤

After spending the night at Jahseh's house he didn't want me to leave so I didn't to make him happy but now it was reaching night again.

My mom didn't say I had to be home but she checked in to make sure I was okay.

"Seh, when are you taking me home?" I asked and he shrugged before looking at me.

"Can you stay?" He asked me making me twist my lips up.

I know I can, I know she won't tell me no. But I don't want to, I also can't say no to him because I don't want him to get upset.

"Um yeah but I don't have any more clothes" I told him and he nodded.

He got out of his rolling chair that sat in front of his desk and computer before going in his dresser and pulling me out a shirt and boxers.

He handed it to me before speaking "Is this okay?" He asked me and I nodded.

Looking at the shirt I know I'd seen him in it once or twice so it'll smell like him. I remembered the boxers too because he took them off in front of me one time.

"I'm going to get in the shower" I told him and he nodded, sitting back down in front of his computer.

He was handling something with his music so I didn't bother him today. That might be why he asked if I could stay because we barely spent time together, he's just been working. I'm not complaining though, that's what he has to do. Well he doesn't have to but he loves it.

I stood in front of Jahseh's shower for a minute because I had a brain fart and forgot how to use it before it clicked and I turned it on.

I sat the clothes on the counter before stripping out of my current ones. I tied my hair up too before getting in, starting to hear a song playing from outside the room.

I went under the water and washed myself as I tried my best to listen to the song from inside the bathroom but to my luck Jahseh opened the bathroom door.

"Sorry I gotta piss" he told me which made me giggle.

"It's okay" I told him before focusing back on the song.

"I would drink a fifth and she would plead the fifth, her body's not to be in sight

Bruises on your leg smile through the pain, your drug always been a way to tame you

Hold up wait a minute she gone through a fit tell me go home but imma take her"

(A/N guess the song, I mean I changed the lyrics a little but you should be able to)

"Jahseh" I spoke softly, hearing the toilet flush before he hummed.

"What's that?" I asked him, turning off the water because I was done.

"The music?" He asked me and I nodded, grabbing my towel and wrapping myself with it.

"The little mixtape we've been working on, I uploaded it tonight" he told me and I nodded.

"I like what I've heard from this one" I told him as I walked into his room and he washed his hands.

I went over to his computer but made sure not to touch anything before looking at the song and then going over to my phone and putting it on my playlist.

Jahseh soon come out the bathroom with my clothes in his hand "you forgot something" he told me with a chuckle making me shake my head.

"Because you coming in there distracting me and stuff" I joked before I started to lotion myself.

"I know you ain't talking, walking around here looking like that" he shook his head which made me blush.

"Chill Jahseh, you can't handle this."

He turned his chair around before looking me up and down "what happened the last time you said that?" He asked which made me blush again, thinking about it.

"Okay I take it back" I told him, sliding his shirt over me first, catching a whiff of his natural scent.

"Nah don't back down now, you already spending the night."

Update

7/7/2022

7/7/2022

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍