142🖤

Omniscient

"You look nice mija" Amia's mom told her, making sure her daughters dress looked fine

Amia just nodded at her mothers words, still watching the scenery around them. Being back made her uneasy and she just felt like she didn't need to be there

"Why are you looking like that?" Her mom asked, annoyed with how her daughter was looking around.

When Amia looked at her but said nothing she knew what it was.

"There's a one in a million chance he'll see you, stop worrying so much and come eat" her mother told her but the truth was Jahseh already knew she was in Florida.

When she'd went to her mothers house earlier Trippie seen her car riding past while he went to Jahseh's.

"Damn you and Amia back together? Thought she was done with yo ass for real" he joked making Jahseh raise an eyebrow.

"Together?" He asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah nigga I just seen her car, don't act stupid" Trippie spoke but Jahseh was genuinely confused so once him and Trippie handled what they needed to he got in his car and drove to Amia's mom house, seeing her car in the driveway.

Amia didn't know any of that but she knew that she didn't want to be in the state, especially so close to him.

"So how have you been Amia?" Her tía asked making her shrug.

"I'm fine, going to school" she told her making her and her mom nod.

"Any cute new boys?" Her tía asked making Amia smirk a little.

It made her mom smile to know that she was talking about someone else.

"I'm not really worried about that" she told her and she nodded.

"I understand."

After the dinner that Amia felt could've been a groupchat message she didn't go to stay at her moms house because she liked being alone now plus she didn't want her mom constantly speaking to her.

She knew her mom had her own questions and things but she had to wait until the next day because Amia was exhausted from trying not to freak out all day.

Going into her hotel room she started to take off the itchy black dress, jumping when she turned in her light to see Jahseh sitting on her bed.

He'd been sitting there since she left her moms house for the dinner. It wasn't hard to get into the room he just told them that he was trying to surprise her and they let him in.

"H-How'd you get in here?" She asked him, stuttering over her words.

She was scared.

She knew how Jahseh was and the way she'd talked to him and ignored him over the last couple of months were something she'd have to pay for.

"Real question is why'd you think you could stay hidden from me?" He asked her.

She sighed "I'm not trying to hide Jahseh I'm just trying to live a normal life" she said to him making him chuckle.

"Nah you've been hiding that's why you haven't been to Florida" he told her making her sigh.

"And you talked to me like you lost your damn mind" he told her, standing up.

She stared at him before going to open the door so she could run but then he pulled her back.

"Don't try that running shit" he told her, slapping her before blocking the door.

"What do you want Jahseh?" She asked him, beginning to cry.

"Give me your purse and go to the car" he told her and she shook her head.

"No, I'm not letting you take me" she told him and he chuckled.

"I was only asking to be nice."

Update

7/31/2022

7/31/2022

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍