85🖤

Amia

"Where are you?!" My mother yelled at me from over the phone

I didn't even know what was happening, I just answered the phone for her in my sleep.

"I'm at Jahseh's" I told her and she sighed.

"I've been calling you all day mija"she spoke making me look at the time.

"I'm sorry mama, I've been sleeping" I told her.

"All day?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I didn't go to sleep until late because I couldn't sleep without Jahseh" I giggled but she was silent.

"Come home, we need to talk" she told me before hanging up.

I furrowed my eyebrows,confused on why she was talking like that but getting up from the bed. It was 3 in the afternoon, I can't believe I slept away most of my day away.

I sighed and started to put my stuff on before Jahseh came in the room.

"Oh your finally up" he joked as I put my shoes on and nodded.

"Where you going?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Home, my mom wants to talk to me" I told him and he nodded.

"About what?" He asked I shrugged.

"She's mad at me I think" I informed him and he nodded.

"Because you came over here so late?" He asked and I shook my head.

"She doesn't know that yet, she's mad because I haven't answered my phone all day because I been sleep" I answered him and he nodded.

"Well come on I'll drop you off" he told me and I nodded, walking out of the room.

We walked outside to get in Jahseh's car, my mind racing.

What could my mother want to talk about? I haven't done anything wrong besides not answering the phone today. Also when I brung up the fact I couldn't sleep without Jahseh that's when she decided we'd have to talk.

She'd never done this before so I don't know what to expect. She even hung up on me without saying I love you.

"Alright let me know how the talk goes" Jahseh told me making me look up from my lap to see we were parked in front of my house.

"Okay, I love you" I told him, starting to get out.

"I love you too Amia" he spoke before I walked up to my house and let myself in.

"Great you made it just in time mija, sit at the table" she told me making me nod.

I sat down at the table before she came over in her work clothes, sitting in front of me.

She sighed "mija I don't like your relationship with Jahseh, I think you should end it" she told me making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Because rather you realize it or not he did not only physically abuse you" she told me and I nodded.

"He doesn't even do that anymore" I told her and she nodded.

"Because you're weak mija, anything he says to you goes" she told me making me shake my head.

"No? When's the last time you went against his rules and stood up for yourself?" She asked making me sigh.

"You told me to listen" I argued back,

"Yes but I also told you that was the wrong advice, I don't want you to be like me" she told me making me nod.

"I won't mama but I need Jahseh" I told her and she sighed.

"No he just has you thinking like that" she told me.

I shook my head "I do need him though or my thoughts get dark and I can't sleep or anything else" I retaliated.

She sighed "well he's not allowed in this house anymore and you aren't allowed over there."

Update

7/11/2022

7/11/2022

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍