stuck...

‘I was OK yesterday, now that I think about it this all started before I apologized to him. This makes no sense’

I was in a room with him, they locked me in here. This started when I was running away from him. Someone asked me why I was running away and they asked if I got into a fight with Etsuo. I tried to ignore and run away but he grabbed my arm and threw me into this room, then went and grabbed Etsuo and threw him into this room too.

I was looking down on the ground “I’m sorry for running away earlier” I said still looking down. “Yea, why did you run away anyway” he asked. I said “well…I don’t really know” I replied

“come on Katsumi, stop looking down” he said coming closer. I said “sorry, I have to go” I ran out to the door banging on it to make them let me out. No one was coming, I don’t know why I’m so afraid but I just wanted to leave, I didn’t want to be there with him anymore.

“Why do you keep running away” Etsuo asked and grabbed my arm and turned me around, I looked down, but Etsuo made me look up. He looked me in the eye, he looked so serious “why do you keep running away from me?” he asked again. “Please, let me go” I said

“your face is red, do you have a fever?” he asked, and felt his forehead, “no you feel fine.” I looked down again “please, let me go” I said again. He made me look up again and kissed me. “Is that what you wanted” he asked. I blushed even more and conveniently someone open the door right after and I ran out.

~Etsuo’s P.O.V~

“What just happened here?” the person who just walked in said “did you do something to him?” “Not really” I replied “it’s nothing of your concern anyways.” The person looked at me then just left. ‘If he just wanted a kiss then he should have just told me’ I thought as I walked out of the room. ‘He’s too shy for his own good’ I thought and I walked into his room. “Are you alright?” I asked him. “Y-Yea, I’m fine” he said. “Then, why are you stuttering?” I asked and smiled as I walked over to him.

“Stop being so shy, it was just a kiss” I said smiling. Though I could tell he was thinking much differently. “Please stop talking about it” he said. “well, it’s your fault I kissed you in the first place, you know?” I said “It’s alright” I came over and patted his head “don’t worry about it. “But what do you mean by ‘it’s your fault I kissed you?’” “Well, you, the way you looked at me” I said

“Well whatever, it was just a kiss right?” Katsumi said and laughed it off. “Are you sure you think of it as only a kiss?” I asked “y-yea” he stuttered. “If you say so” I said but thought ‘no, you think of it more, don’t you Katsumi, but you were so cold towards me when you first came.’

“Oh well, bye, I’m going to sleep, it’s getting late, good night” I said and left the room. He looked down “good night he said and I went to my room and laid down on my bed.

~Katsumi’s P.O.V~

I was still blushing after he left the room, I didn’t know what was going on anymore. “What was that kiss anyways” I said very quietly while laying on my bed. “Did it really mean nothing to him? Could he just go around kissing any guy he wants and not even care? He couldn’t be that kind of person, could he?” Soon I went to sleep thinking about it. I really don’t know what is going on anymore.

Sorry, still really don't know what I'm doing with this story, but I hope you like it anyway cause I work pretty hard on it, I don't know much about kisses, and I know, some of it sounded similar to Kisa and Yukina, but they are awesome, and but it also wasn't similar in a way too, so I hope you enjoyed. bye.