broken vase (final)

I’m glad all the confusion is gone but we still have to keep it a secret from the rest of them, at least for now. But at least we are happy.

In the morning I hear someone yelling, it woke me up, it was Mr. Norio, I got up and ran out of my room, he was yelling at Etsuo to get out for some reason, I wonder what he did, did he do something? He had to have because I don’t think Mr. Norio would get this mad over nothing. “get out! Just get out Mr. Etsuo!” is all I hear, I wondered what was happening, so I followed Etsuo out of the building.

It was early in the morning so there was really nowhere to go, he looked upset, like he made a mistake but what could it be? I came closer to him and he asked “who’s following me!?” without looking behind him, “I-it’s me, Katsumi” I said and he turned around “what happened may I ask?” I asked him and he said “Mr. Norio kicked me out for making a mistake, but I guess I understand, that wasn’t my first mistake, and it was something important. Well it wasn’t much of a mistake as an accident, I mean I broke this very important vase and he flipped out, I tried to apologize but it wouldn’t go through to him”

“I see” I said and looked at him, I wouldn’t think Mr. Norio would flip out over something like that, but it is morning “maybe just wait a couple days and apologize again and we’ll see what happens”  I suggested and he said “good idea” he smiled at me, this time a small smile, I went over to him and hugged him “it will be alright, don’t worry Etsuo” I said softly “I’m here for you, for whatever you need” he smiled and said “thank you Katsumi.”

I smiled and stopped hugging him “it’s alright, I have to go, I’ll be back to tell you how my day went” I said and left. At work Mr. Norio seemed very irritated and would flip out at almost anything, the day finally ended, it felt like such a long day, I went to where Etsuo was and told him about my day.

The next day though Mr. Norio seemed just fine, like the vase fixed itself or something, I told Etsuo after work that maybe it was time to apologize. He agreed and walked into the building with me, we went to see Mr. Norio and he said “hello, Mr. Etsuo, where have you been these passed couple days” “don’t you remember Mr. Norio, anyways, I am sorry for breaking your vase” he said and Mr. Norio replied “it’s alright, I think I overreacted yesterday anyways”

I sighed in relief at that reply as we left the room, “well that went well” I said and he agreed “better than I thought it would” he replied

“I love you” I said

“I love you too” he replied and smiled

finished, I think I'm actually gonna end the story there, as the final part cause I have no ideas to go on, plus at least it's not a horrible ending, but it's not that good either, thank you for reading, bye