Chapter 4: Secrets!

*Y/N'S POV:*
Oh no...this can't be...my Brother!! Why is he here? He saud he isn't going to Hogwarts! This is bad like really really bad!! Hermoine was here I didn't want my brother to see or meet her..
DAMIAN: hey sis! Nice to see you back!
Y/N: shut the fuck up Damian..
HERMOINE: uhm..Y/N who is this..?
Y/N: oh yes Damian meet my friend Hermoine, Hermoine meet my..brother..Damian-
Hermoine's jaw dropped after she heard the word brother.
DAMIAN: wow Y/N you actually have a life!? That's so great to here!
He went to hug me but like a joking hug so I pushed him back. Hermoine was still shocked about me having a brother so she pointed to Harry and Ron and mouthed the words please while begging to me, I nodded because who cares you know and just like that she was gone to tell Harry and Ron about my brother they looked at my brother and I with suprised looks on their faces it was sorta hilarious.

I was walking with my brother until I saw Draco and froze, I pushed my brother in a classroom, hoping now one was in there and saw Draco coming upto me.
DRACO: who was that? Was that a...guy..
He looked so mad so I had to cheer him up somehow so I randomly thought of s something
Y/N: yes bugs are beatiful creatures you're so right!
Damian was about to opem the door until I slammed it shut making a loud bang noise, then that was it Draco pushed me to the right side so he could open the door and when he did well you could see the suprised look on his face it was like a happy but then not so happy, like when you miss someone but you're not glad they're back.

DRACO: oh Lord...
DAMIAN: hello Draco missed me?
DRACO: miss you I despise you...
DAMIAN: yeah yeah whatever..see ya, need to get sorted into my hat bye sis!

*DRACO'S POV:*
I watched as he gave me a death glare thinking it would scare me, I will make his life like a living hell just like Harry Potter's.
Y/N: you two need to know how to get along with each other I'm sick of it!
I wasn't even listening to whatever Phisill said all I'm looking at his her body it's so hot and her eyes are like the ocean washing over the sand and her hair oh her hair is so long and the little wages at the bottom of it looks so cute on her dang she's so sexy.
Y/N: Draco! Draco! Hello? You here or on another planet?
DRACO: shut up Y/N..
Y/N: aww you're so cute when you're mad~
DRACO: huh..sh-shut up-
I felt my cheeks getting so hot and I felt sweat dripping from my face as it blows up like a tomato god what does this woman do to me, it's official this woman will kill me. Her laugh is so cute and her skin whenever I touch it feels so soft as like you're on a cloud but not just a cloud a cotton candy pillow cloud, everything about her is perfect, her big beatiful aquatic eyes, her soft lips, her cute little button nose, her beatiful blonde hair and oh dont forget her soft voice that makes me want to kiss her right now. What is happening to me please don't tell me I'm falling for this troublemaker ugh I need to sleep yeah sleep is what I need!

*Y/N'S POV*
Why did he look at me that way? Is he..not he couldn't b-
DAMIAN: uhm hey Y/N I need to talk to you, lets just say it's important...
I could see the fear and sadness in his eyes so I walked to the couch with him once I got comfy I was ready to hear the news.
Y/N: yes Damian? What do you want to talk about?
DAMIAN: it's Mum..she uh is in hospital with stage 4 cancer...
I felt tears come out of my eyes, one second later I was having a breakdown in my brothers arms I'm so worried for Mum right now but then Damian went to bed I did too. I pulled out something that 'no wizard has ever had before a phone from the future or even now but I have a phone from the future so..I think 2022 phone, it looks cool'. I texted Cassandra cause she had a phone too and I told her "hey uhm Cassandra I need to talk to you about something can we meet up try to be sneaky tho or we will get caught ok btw it's something important so plss come!!". She met me in the hallway and I told her everything about Mum, my brother, even about how Draco acted today and how it was weird, she didn't know how to respond so we just went back to our dorms without getting caught by anyone or any teacher.